Thursday night / Friday

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
NeilA

What’s members system for them two feeding times
I feed up Thursday but not to tennis ball say 75 /80 per cent full then a small feed Friday
Today I fed normal last night but fed a ounce a bird at 530 am not through trial but my own stupid calculation error and being half asleep still
I remember once I fed the ybs twice in error and they won the Saturday

Anyone strict with there methods
Anthony webster
Great Britain

Very strict m8 normally don't work Fridays lol
NeilA

Anthony webster wrote: ↑Fri May 10, 2024 2:48 pm Very strict m8 normally don't work Fridays lol
πŸ‘

My bloody scales let me down today still my fault I never even noticed fed 17.0 ounce first feed instead of 170 grams πŸ˜‚
Anthony webster
Great Britain

NeilA wrote: ↑Fri May 10, 2024 3:02 pm
Anthony webster wrote: ↑Fri May 10, 2024 2:48 pm Very strict m8 normally don't work Fridays lol
πŸ‘

My bloody scales let me down today still my fault I never even noticed fed 17.0 ounce first feed instead of 170 grams πŸ˜‚
Dont worry on hokd over I see em get best all round full feed in afternoon on lorry next day 22 yb together way clear. πŸ˜‚
Andy

Fed mine and bit extra last night of a supreme diet instead of the widowhood mix as advised bt Tony and Neil. Fed a light feed of the same this morning plus a little conditioner. Won’t get any more now.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
NeilA

Anthony webster wrote: ↑Fri May 10, 2024 3:57 pm
πŸ‘

Dont worry on hokd over I see em get best all round full feed in afternoon on lorry next day 22 yb together way clear. πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
Best one i had fed the babies Friday first thing then fed the rest went back fed the babies again totally forgot I did them already
Had first 8 next day I had spent tne previous 24 hours with the the proper hump
NeilA

Andy wrote: ↑Fri May 10, 2024 4:22 pm Fed mine and bit extra last night of a supreme diet instead of the widowhood mix as advised bt Tony and Neil. Fed a light feed of the same this morning plus a little conditioner. Won’t get any more now.
Sounds good Andy
Anthony webster
Great Britain

NeilA wrote: ↑Fri May 10, 2024 8:15 pm
Anthony webster wrote: ↑Fri May 10, 2024 3:57 pm

πŸ‘

πŸ˜‚
Best one i had fed the babies Friday first thing then fed the rest went back fed the babies again totally forgot I did them already
Had first 8 next day I had spent tne previous 24 hours with the the proper hump
I remember it being a blow home on North Rd baby's took baby's for a toss Friday morning turned in two a nightmare toss, went a work fuming calling my self all the cxxts under the sun sent em that night n next day had unbelievable race totally pixxed club n fed lol
Murray

Thursday afternoon after flying they are fed in. As soon as some turn away the feed is removed.
Friday they are fed once, mid morning. As soon as a couple turn away, the feed is removed.
That's it.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Trev

My birds are fed the same all week, with a few extra treats on a Wednesday, basketing days they get a normal morning feed, and now that I try not to work on those days, they just get a light feed at lunchtime.