Big day today for Jeanie.

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Devo1956

Well today Jeanette moves into her living accomadation with her staff looking after her, its become too much trying to care for Jeanie, with the problems i have caring for Maria. We have been having meetings about care for Jeanette, and the day has come. She will have 24/7 care along with her friend Suzy. The home is only 5 minutes from my home, so we can visit any time, plus the day center for her is 3 minutes away. So a lot of careful planning to make this happen. But its for the best for all in the partnership.
George and Morgan

a difficult day for you and Maria will be thinking of you both
Andy

Sad for you and Maria but the best for Jeanette. Hope all goes well for you all. At least you’re still able to visit regularly. Wishing you all all the best.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Have to echo what George and Andy have already said, very sad indeed
Murray

Sad, but you and Maria have done an amazing job caring for Jeanette for so long. It will take a lot of pressure off you, Devo.
All the best.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Devo1956

Thanks to all the members, Jeanie moved into her home this afternoon after day center. I checked her tonight, the staff said no problems, also she seemed happy enough. So will check again in a few days. Thanks to all.
Trev

Devo1956 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:34 pm Thanks to all the members, Jeanie moved into her home this afternoon after day center. I checked her tonight, the staff said no problems, also she seemed happy enough. So will check again in a few days. Thanks to all.
You and Maria have always done your best for Jeanie and in coming to this tough decision shows that you are continuing to do so mate. She will be happy there and you know she will be safe and well cared for giving you more time and energy to look after Maria and yourself, just make sure she gets a Christmas tree mate 😉🤗😊
All the very best.