Thoughts are with you

Talk about anything here.
Muzza

March 24th, 2020, 8:15 am

The forum is very quiet, people are worried about all sorts of things.

I am half a world away, and we are worried about the same things.

Well, my thoughts are with you.

It will be ok in the finish.
Regards,

Murray
Andy123

March 24th, 2020, 8:56 am

Muzza wrote: ↑
March 24th, 2020, 8:15 am
The forum is very quiet, people are worried about all sorts of things.

I am half a world away, and we are worried about the same things.

Well, my thoughts are with you.

It will be ok in the finish.
Thanks Murray, our thoughts are with you too and all our members. Stay safe all. It will be quite on hear a bit this year especially with no racing but hopefully we can all keep in contact and help each other through this difficult time.
devo56

March 24th, 2020, 9:18 am

Good day to Murray. Well these are testing times for all. But what i will say is that we have to keep all things as normal as possible. We can still communicate which is a really good thing. And we don have to bang elbows together, all the high fives have gone but will soon return. I must remind people this is not a Lockdown I would say its Police Control. This is due to people not being able to work by the framework set. So lets rally around in a safe place, which is our own home and keep the forum Active.
trench

March 24th, 2020, 8:44 pm

πŸ‘πŸ‘ totally agree πŸ‘ we are all in the same situation wherever we are in the world and all are in our thoughts and prayers. Stay safe and keep talking especially to those alone during these testing and worrying times.
Very best wishes to all ❀
killer

March 25th, 2020, 12:23 am

Think Positive & we will all come through this ,but the World will not be the same after all this , cheers & best wish’s to every one ,
Muzza

March 25th, 2020, 9:29 am

We were a bit worried, we are not as young as we were, and need to be working.

My wife's employers have put her on indefinite paid leave. They know she is too vulnerable to be in contact with the public. The first she knew was when they phoned to tell her!

We praise God for answered prayers.
Regards,

Murray
Andy123

March 25th, 2020, 5:40 pm

I am still working, in fact busier than usual. Does put us in a bit of a vulnerable position being in retail and serving customers all day. We are also doing a lot of deliveries now to those who are isolating.
We will get through this in time.
Stay safe all.
trench

March 25th, 2020, 8:00 pm

Muzza wrote: ↑
March 25th, 2020, 9:29 am
We were a bit worried, we are not as young as we were, and need to be working.

My wife's employers have put her on indefinite paid leave. They know she is too vulnerable to be in contact with the public. The first she knew was when they phoned to tell her!

We praise God for answered prayers.
Great news Muzza, that must be quite a relief for you both mate.
Stay well πŸ‘β€
trench

March 25th, 2020, 8:09 pm

Andy123 wrote: ↑
March 25th, 2020, 5:40 pm
I am still working, in fact busier than usual. Does put us in a bit of a vulnerable position being in retail and serving customers all day. We are also doing a lot of deliveries now to those who are isolating.
We will get through this in time.
Stay safe all.
We have a pet shop owner near us who buys hay from the farm, he has said the same Andy, he hasn't been so busy in ages. All you can do is restrict the numbers in the shop and take whatever hygiene precautions you can.
I am still working as well, mostly on the farm as the animals and the nation still need feeding. Lisa is still busy too, she still has 20-30 patients a day for blood tests, ecgs and various injections. Although the surgery is pretty much shut for general practice consultations are beind held over the phone or via video calls where possible but its amazing how many patients are still turning up just on the off chance they might be able to see a doctor or to see if test results are in πŸ€”πŸ€”
Keep smiling and stay well all.

Return to β€œChit Chat”