Pure white bird

Talk about anything that is not relevant to the boards below.
dinger

February 13th, 2020, 2:25 pm

Hello all, a pure white bird has turned up in my garden with a flock of rock doves that I feed. The white bird has an orange ring on it's left leg but won't let me near it to catch it. It feeds well. My post code is HA3 7DA, that's Harrow, Middlesex. If you have lost a pure white pigeon then this may be it, give me a shout.
trench

February 13th, 2020, 7:53 pm

Hi Dinger, thanks for coming on and letting us know you have this bird around. It sounds like it's a 2019 bred pigeon, unfortunately unless you can get close enough to it to get the full ring details its unlikely we will be able to find out who it belongs to.
Having said that there probably aren't that many fanciers who will have pure white pigeons so someone might come forward 🀞🀞 if you are feeding it regularly you might find it heads off on it's own after a little while.
Thanks again and all the best.
Saul

February 13th, 2020, 10:24 pm

dinger wrote: ↑
Hello all, a pure white bird has turned up in my garden with a flock of rock doves that I feed. The white bird has an orange ring on it's left leg but won't let me near it to catch it. It feeds well. My post code is HA3 7DA, that's Harrow, Middlesex. If you have lost a pure white pigeon then this may be it, give me a shout.
Well one of my "Logans" is AWOL with an orange band on the left leg and a yellow 2019 band on the right. No reason for it to be in Harrow though.
killer

February 13th, 2020, 11:27 pm

Saul wrote: ↑
Well one of my "Logans" is AWOL with an orange band on the left leg and a yellow 2019 band on the right. No reason for it to be in Harrow though.

It could be site seeing
Potter29

February 14th, 2020, 1:52 pm

Saul wrote: ↑
Could quiet possibley be urs then saul as harrow n dorking are nothing to a pigeon distance wise
dinger

February 14th, 2020, 3:12 pm

This could be your bird Saul. My old eyes have just seen the ring on it's right leg, it's a sort of browny pinky colour., hard for me to see it against the colour of the bird's leg which is roughly the same. It seems to have 'gone native' and is quite happy with this flock and as I spend a fortune on seed it will grow fat and healthy if it stays here. There was a hawk that took a couple of "my" birds but it got the German Hornet disease and is no more.
trench

February 15th, 2020, 8:31 pm

This could be your bird Saul. My old eyes have just seen the ring on it's right leg, it's a sort of browny pinky colour., hard for me to see it against the colour of the bird's leg which is roughly the same. It seems to have 'gone native' and is quite happy with this flock and as I spend a fortune on seed it will grow fat and healthy if it stays here. There was a hawk that took a couple of "my" birds but it got the German Hornet disease and is no more.
πŸ€ πŸ‘
Saul

February 17th, 2020, 4:16 pm

If its mine its this one
3.jpg
Jessie Pinkman, the loveable junkie off Breaking Bad.

Tell him he can come home if he straightens his life out! The ring was never registered from the guy I bought him from though I have the transfer paper somewhere.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to β€œChat Racing Pigeon”