7 Immune

Talk about anything here.
devo56

February 11th, 2020, 5:07 pm

So over the past 6 weeks, I have been working with the 7 Immune team. When I was told I had to work with the cancer team, and have Ct scans and lung test. Chef Danny McDonnel came to visit me at home. He is a x Royal marine, and also a very talented Chef. He also Designed the half time shots for Liverpool football club. So he came and had a chat and brought me 2 of his Products. The 7 Immune Ice cubes and the Tea. The Ice cubes you have one on your tongue and just let dissolve, it does not go down into the gut it goes straight into your blood system and straight to your brain, then it is sent to your other 6 vital Organs. The Tea I drink 4 times a day again helping the Immune system. I have really improved using these products, was thinking of trying tea on the birds. The ingredients are, Soursop, Arrowroot, Ginseng, Ginger, Pineapple, Turmeric, Orange.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rainbow

February 11th, 2020, 7:05 pm

don't dev tried a new seed with aniseed in it seemed to make the hens very fat and 3 fell off the perch dead this was a chicken conditioner let someone else try it first or just on the one bird
devo56

February 11th, 2020, 7:13 pm

rainbow wrote: ↑
don't dev tried a new seed with aniseed in it seemed to make the hens very fat and 3 fell off the perch dead this was a chicken conditioner let someone else try it first or just on the one bird
I understand what you are saying George, may feed it to the streeters :lol: :lol:
rainbow

February 11th, 2020, 7:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: watch them fall of the roof
devo56

February 11th, 2020, 8:04 pm

pmsl mate, I waiting for any of the lads around here, to be hit with young bird sickness. Then they can try it for 5 days I feel it would be worth a go myself.
trench

February 11th, 2020, 8:10 pm

Sorry to hear that George, as you rightly say these products are designed with a particular creature in mind be it human, animal or bird so you do have to be a little careful. Having said that I wouldn't have thought there is much in these products that would cause a problem as long as its given in small quantities but I do agree that it could potentially be a big risk trying the whole loft on it.
My birds get chicken layers pellets in their feed and know of fanciers that use various horse products. It is a funny old game with so many fanciers having many weird and wacky ideas πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ€ 
trench

February 11th, 2020, 8:13 pm

devo56 wrote: ↑
So over the past 6 weeks, I have been working with the 7 Immune team. When I was told I had to work with the cancer team, and have Ct scans and lung test. Chef Danny McDonnel came to visit me at home. He is a x Royal marine, and also a very talented Chef. He also Designed the half time shots for Liverpool football club. So he came and had a chat and brought me 2 of his Products. The 7 Immune Ice cubes and the Tea. The Ice cubes you have one on your tongue and just let dissolve, it does not go down into the gut it goes straight into your blood system and straight to your brain, then it is sent to your other 6 vital Organs. The Tea I drink 4 times a day again helping the Immune system. I have really improved using these products, was thinking of trying tea on the birds. The ingredients are, Soursop, Arrowroot, Ginseng, Ginger, Pineapple, Turmeric, Orange.
Looks like a useful product Devo and its great to hear that it has made a difference to your health mate, long may it continue πŸ€žπŸ‘πŸ€ 
trench

February 11th, 2020, 8:15 pm

February 11th, 2020, 8:04 pm
pmsl mate, I waiting for any of the lads around here, to be hit with young bird sickness. Then they can try it for 5 days I feel it would be worth a go myself.
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
I would imagine that most of the many pigeon products on the market are just a variation on products made for us humans wrapped up in fancy packaging and given fancy names πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ€ 
devo56

February 11th, 2020, 8:21 pm

trench wrote: ↑
Looks like a useful product Devo and its great to hear that it has made a difference to your health mate, long may it continue πŸ€žπŸ‘πŸ€ 
Thanks Trench, Really made a difference for me mate, no more getting up with my head over the sink for 10 minutes of a morning. Bringing froth, foam, and Mucus up, so great improvement.
trench

February 11th, 2020, 8:30 pm

February 11th, 2020, 8:21 pm
trench wrote: ↑
Thanks Trench, Really made a difference for me mate, no more getting up with my head over the sink for 10 minutes of a morning. Bringing froth, foam, and Mucus up, so great improvement.
Great to hear mate πŸ‘πŸ€  sounds like you really have had a rotten time of it.
Best wishes my friend.

Return to β€œChit Chat”