Floods in the Midlands and the North

Feel Free to post the weather.
trench

November 9th, 2019, 8:20 pm

Thoughts are with all those who have suffered and are still suffering as a result of the torrential rains they have had over the last couple of days.
Best wishes to all.
buster121

November 9th, 2019, 8:50 pm

Agree a terrible thing for them to endure
Muzza

November 9th, 2019, 10:10 pm

Yes, they are getting a flogging alright. Major damage and I believe at least one person has died in it.

Thoughts go out to them.

I did notice one 'journaliste' milking it for all they could. A caption," Waist deep floodwater", was attached to a picture of two cars with water up to the bottom of the doors. 12 inches of water aint waist deep. We all know it isn't good, fudging the story just annoys me.
Regards,

Murray
trench

November 10th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Muzza wrote:
November 9th, 2019, 10:10 pm
Yes, they are getting a flogging alright. Major damage and I believe at least one person has died in it.

Thoughts go out to them.

I did notice one 'journaliste' milking it for all they could. A caption," Waist deep floodwater", was attached to a picture of two cars with water up to the bottom of the doors. 12 inches of water aint waist deep. We all know it isn't good, fudging the story just annoys me.
Yes mate I do agree, these journalists do like to elaborate somewhat, its tragic enough so just tell it as it is.

Return to “Weather”