RPRA OLR SWEEPSTAKES

Uk Pigeon Racing, Young bird online competitions.
User avatar
trench
Posts: 8067
Joined: October 30th, 2016, 9:55 pm
Location: West sussex
Gender: Male - Male

September 19th, 2019, 12:32 am

CDBL wrote:
September 18th, 2019, 3:33 am
Cheers Trev, I actually did my first full bottle yesterday. Have taken it to my local and left for landlord to try. I gave him a sample on Tuesday but it was too light. This one is Oomfy.

Image
Looks the business Chris, hope they like it mate 🤞👍😀
User avatar
CDBL
Posts: 2197
Joined: January 8th, 2017, 9:12 pm
Gender: Male - Male

September 21st, 2019, 7:10 am

Cheers mate. Might do an update thread in chit chat at some point
Retired racer, part time webmaster and part time distiller
User avatar
CDBL
Posts: 2197
Joined: January 8th, 2017, 9:12 pm
Gender: Male - Male

September 21st, 2019, 7:42 am

Starter46 wrote:
September 8th, 2019, 4:36 pm
Thanks Chris. Will these birds be up for auction when the racing is finished ?
To answer the question, they've just announced auction dates 10th October to Sunday 20th

Details:
https://rpraoneloft.org/southern/2019/0 ... ung-birds/
Retired racer, part time webmaster and part time distiller
User avatar
CDBL
Posts: 2197
Joined: January 8th, 2017, 9:12 pm
Gender: Male - Male

October 11th, 2019, 8:16 am

https://auction.rpra.org/auctions/young ... t-chequer/

There she is. Mine and Devos bird. Auction now open. She's up for a tenner. Fml
Retired racer, part time webmaster and part time distiller
User avatar
trench
Posts: 8067
Joined: October 30th, 2016, 9:55 pm
Location: West sussex
Gender: Male - Male

October 12th, 2019, 10:34 am

CDBL wrote:
October 11th, 2019, 8:16 am
https://auction.rpra.org/auctions/young ... t-chequer/

There she is. Mine and Devos bird. Auction now open. She's up for a tenner. Fml
Hope she fetches a decent price mate, a nice looking little hen.
buster121
Posts: 20313
Joined: December 7th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: West Midlands
Gender: None specified - None specified

October 12th, 2019, 2:39 pm

trench wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 10:34 am
CDBL wrote:
October 11th, 2019, 8:16 am
https://auction.rpra.org/auctions/young ... t-chequer/

There she is. Mine and Devos bird. Auction now open. She's up for a tenner. Fml
Hope she fetches a decent price mate, a nice looking little hen.
I don't I want it for the tenner :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
trench
Posts: 8067
Joined: October 30th, 2016, 9:55 pm
Location: West sussex
Gender: Male - Male

October 13th, 2019, 5:09 pm

buster121 wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 2:39 pm
trench wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 10:34 am
CDBL wrote:
October 11th, 2019, 8:16 am
https://auction.rpra.org/auctions/young ... t-chequer/

There she is. Mine and Devos bird. Auction now open. She's up for a tenner. Fml
Hope she fetches a decent price mate, a nice looking little hen.
I don't I want it for the tenner :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
User avatar
CDBL
Posts: 2197
Joined: January 8th, 2017, 9:12 pm
Gender: Male - Male

October 17th, 2019, 9:00 am

Lol. To be fair utter bargain at that price. A harder race and it would have done a lot better. The wind wasnt as bad as I expected. Bloody global warming :lol:
Retired racer, part time webmaster and part time distiller
User avatar
trench
Posts: 8067
Joined: October 30th, 2016, 9:55 pm
Location: West sussex
Gender: Male - Male

October 17th, 2019, 6:23 pm

CDBL wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 9:00 am
Lol. To be fair utter bargain at that price. A harder race and it would have done a lot better. The wind wasnt as bad as I expected. Bloody global warming :lol:
I can't believe there have been no more bids yet !!!
User avatar
CDBL
Posts: 2197
Joined: January 8th, 2017, 9:12 pm
Gender: Male - Male

October 17th, 2019, 6:32 pm

To be fair it's not listed brilliantly. All it says is freialdenhofen. Whereas it has lines of Jordy. Which is the machine and muckin fagic. Then you've got that paired in to corluka brother luka x a sister of cor. National extreme long distance ace. Where sister luka was mother pennine heights.then the freialdenhofen is a who's who. Bred by paul Morrissey.
Retired racer, part time webmaster and part time distiller
Post Reply

Return to “Young Bird Competitions”