CDBL wrote:
November 25th, 2019, 9:31 am
2, 21, 15 and 10 were my choices in order, for the following reasons:
1st = 2 (Lovely colour)
2nd = 21 (Top perch)
3rd = 15 (Chq WF)
4th = 10 (Good chest muscle)
Just my opinion. Anyway, well done all!
No 21 is mine Chris, or actually Yours and Devo’s. He is ring no55. He was well trained and was first one back from the trainer with Clive. He didn’t race as he was bald around the head.
Lol! Was that vote discounted then?? :lol: :-)

I was told top perch was the most dominant position in loft? To be fair I still vote for Trev's was it? Lovely looking bird.
buster121 wrote:
November 25th, 2019, 11:13 am
Number 10 is mine as is number 6
Ten looked to have good solid muscle on the chest, I reckon middle distance but would probs be wrong. :lol:
Perch position means nothing in my book our 193 has a bottom nestbox and you all know how good he is ;)
trench

November 25th, 2019, 8:43 pm

Well done all, a very strong class week. I think the next two classes should be a bit special.
I voted for :-
16 Blue pied. In my opinion he really stood out, class. Probably sprint/middle distance.
11 pencil Blue, good formation and full of confidence. Middle distance!!
3 Blue Chequer tic eye, good shaped nice strong bird. I would guess this is distance !!
10 Red Chequer, just love these reds 👍 nice strong confident birds. Alrounder !!
The guess at the distances is just for added interest and probably completely off the mark 😀👍

No 2 is a Coulter/Brasspenning he should have been 1st club 29th Fed if he had gone in, he was 10 minutes infront of my next bird who took 3rd club.
No 9 his nest mate, he had 2x1st club and 1x4th club
No 17 is Crammond & Langstaff/Coulter he had 1x1st club 27th Fed & 1x2nd club.

I think this way of voting works well Andy as there is a good range of opinions and gets more members involved.
It's good to know who others vote as well, adds to the interest.
Good job bruv.
Starter46

November 25th, 2019, 9:19 pm

trench wrote:
Well done all, a very strong class week. I think the next two classes should be a bit special.
16 Blue pied. In my opinion he really stood out, class. Probably sprint/middle distance.
3 Blue Chequer tic eye, good shaped nice strong bird. I would guess this is distance !!
10 Red Chequer, just love these reds 👍 nice strong confident birds. Alrounder !!
The guess at the distances is just for added interest and probably completely off the mark 😀👍

No 2 is a Coulter/Brasspenning he should have been 1st club 29th Fed if he had gone in, he was 10 minutes infront of my next bird who took 3rd club.

I think this way of voting works well Andy as there is a good range of opinions and gets more members involved.
Good job bruv.
11 and 3 are mine . 11 being another lambrecht bred through rich birds and number 3 is a de myer x with a blue hen called the Kelly hen , this pair were off rainbow he could probably tell us more about her , the sire is a cheq pide which original was Devos . No3 is a cracking cock lovely to handle and is a constant bird . The pic does him no justice
trench

November 25th, 2019, 9:29 pm

Starter46 wrote:
November 25th, 2019, 9:19 pm
trench wrote:

Good job bruv.
11 and 3 are mine . 11 being another lambrecht bred through rich birds and number 3 is a de myer x with a blue hen called the Kelly hen , this pair were off rainbow he could probably tell us more about her , the sire is a cheq pide which original was Devos . No3 is a cracking cock lovely to handle and is a constant bird . The pic does him no justice
Both cracking looking birds Mark, you certainly have the makings of a top race team there mate. Just my opinion but class stands out however bad a photo might be, its easy to make a mediocre bird look good with today's modern technology but a true class looks good without make up 👍😀
Possibly not far out with my guess of their favoured racing distance then 😀
trench

November 25th, 2019, 10:10 pm

buster121 wrote:
November 25th, 2019, 11:13 am
CDBL wrote:
November 25th, 2019, 9:31 am
2, 21, 15 and 10 were my choices in order, for the following reasons:
1st = 2 (Lovely colour)
2nd = 21 (Top perch)
3rd = 15 (Chq WF)
4th = 10 (Good chest muscle)
Just my opinion. Anyway, well done all!
Number 10 is mine as is number 6
Both very nice mate 👍
Andy123

November 25th, 2019, 10:17 pm

I will now be honest about No 4 of mine lol.
This pigeon hatched out from what I thought was a plastic egg, obviously got missed lol. He was bred out of a pair of strays that had come in last year. Those 2 strays were 2 of 3 that had been taken back to Trev’s by one of our brothers. Trev singled all 3 up the following morning from his place, about 95 miles from me. These 2 both returned to me. The other one I’ve not seen since.
This young cock, not being planned, was quite a bit younger than any of the others I had. He didn’t put a foot wrong and flew the Guernsey YB race. Will be interesting to see what he does next year.
buster121

November 26th, 2019, 6:20 am

Andy123 wrote:
This pigeon hatched out from what I thought was a plastic egg, obviously got missed lol. He was bred out of a pair of strays that had come in last year. Those 2 strays were 2 of 3 that had been taken back to Trev’s by one of our brothers. Trev singled all 3 up the following morning from his place, about 95 miles from me. These 2 both returned to me. The other one I’ve not seen since.
This young cock, not being planned, was quite a bit younger than any of the others I had. He didn’t put a foot wrong and flew the Guernsey YB race. Will be interesting to see what he does next year.
You never know mate, you never know he may just be the loft dark horse
Petedav

November 26th, 2019, 9:24 am

Mine were 7, 14 and 20 number 20 is a full brother to one still in Andy's loft, he had a club win from Whitley bay, 109 miles and flew the full young bird programme. Number 14 is out of my best distance cock 61948, he had a 3rd and 6th club from 109 miles and 134 miles. Number 7 is heremans/ceuster x Janssen always reliable and always in the first 4 home, he also raced the full programme.
rainbow

November 26th, 2019, 9:57 am

think 7 was my choice nice bird
trench

November 26th, 2019, 7:53 pm

Andy123 wrote:
He is a nice looking bird bruv, hope he does well for you.
All three were nice birds Andy, as Buster says they could end up doing you a turn.
Did you ever manage to find out where they come from ???

Return to “Online Competitions”