Guess the time

All other online competitions.
User avatar
trench
Posts: 8768
Joined: October 30th, 2016, 9:55 pm
Location: West sussex
Gender: Male - Male

September 14th, 2019, 9:56 pm

buster121 wrote:
September 14th, 2019, 9:32 pm
Well done Trev
Cheers mate 👍
Petedav
Posts: 3852
Joined: June 4th, 2016, 8:54 am
Location: Withernsea
Gender: Male - Male

September 14th, 2019, 9:58 pm

Well done trev, great result again.
User avatar
trench
Posts: 8768
Joined: October 30th, 2016, 9:55 pm
Location: West sussex
Gender: Male - Male

September 14th, 2019, 10:14 pm

Petedav wrote:
September 14th, 2019, 9:58 pm
Well done trev, great result again.
Cheers Pete :D
stevekulpa
Posts: 1019
Joined: October 8th, 2016, 9:40 am
Location: Reading
Gender: Male - Male

September 14th, 2019, 10:57 pm

Well done Trevor and Pete

Our time today was 3hrs 00mins 09 secs this was the first time the YB's beat the old birds and we were 1st and 2nd 5thand 6th club and had 8 YB's before an OB for the OB's it was 1 race too many they struggled and looked Knackered but the youngsters were fine What's Anoying there are 2 YB's missing that have had 9 races Hope fully they'll show up tomorrow but i won't hold my breath last weeks missing 5 didn't show up and 4of them had had 8 races :x
User avatar
Andy123
Posts: 8568
Joined: October 15th, 2016, 8:15 pm
Location: Wincanton, Somerset
Gender: Male - Male

September 14th, 2019, 11:24 pm

stevekulpa wrote:
September 14th, 2019, 10:57 pm
Well done Trevor and Pete

Our time today was 3hrs 00mins 09 secs this was the first time the YB's beat the old birds and we were 1st and 2nd 5thand 6th club and had 8 YB's before an OB for the OB's it was 1 race too many they struggled and looked Knackered but the youngsters were fine What's Anoying there are 2 YB's missing that have had 9 races Hope fully they'll show up tomorrow but i won't hold my breath last weeks missing 5 didn't show up and 4of them had had 8 races :x
Well done Steve, and well done Pete and Trev.
After being closest on race 3, I was last on races 1 & 2 so have lost ground lol.
Steve was closest in races 1 & 3 with Trev second in races 2 & 3. Pete still keeping in there.
User avatar
Andy123
Posts: 8568
Joined: October 15th, 2016, 8:15 pm
Location: Wincanton, Somerset
Gender: Male - Male

September 14th, 2019, 11:37 pm

So after this weeks races the table stands at:

1. Trev. 145 points =
2. Steve. 144 points +1
3. Andy. 135 points -1
4. Pete. 133 points =
5. Les. 124 points =
6=. Potter. 99 points +2
6=. Phil. 99 points +1
8. Rich. 94 points -2 (no guesses)
9 Buster. 72 points +3
10. Starter. 66 points -1 (no guesses)
11. Bryn. 65 points -1 (no guesses)
12. Magic. 64 points -1 (no guesses)
13. Dev. 15 points = (no guesses)

Well done all
Very close at the top.
Next week will be the final week.
We have Trev from Blandford, is there anyone else still racing next weekend who would like to use their loft?
buster121
Posts: 21010
Joined: December 7th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: West Midlands
Gender: None specified - None specified

September 15th, 2019, 6:52 am

stevekulpa wrote:
September 14th, 2019, 10:57 pm
Well done Trevor and Pete

Our time today was 3hrs 00mins 09 secs this was the first time the YB's beat the old birds and we were 1st and 2nd 5thand 6th club and had 8 YB's before an OB for the OB's it was 1 race too many they struggled and looked Knackered but the youngsters were fine What's Anoying there are 2 YB's missing that have had 9 races Hope fully they'll show up tomorrow but i won't hold my breath last weeks missing 5 didn't show up and 4of them had had 8 races :x
Well done team Kulpa, hope all missing ones turn in for everyone
buster121
Posts: 21010
Joined: December 7th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: West Midlands
Gender: None specified - None specified

September 15th, 2019, 6:54 am

Well done everyone, all still there for the taking for the top 4
Petedav
Posts: 3852
Joined: June 4th, 2016, 8:54 am
Location: Withernsea
Gender: Male - Male

September 15th, 2019, 9:50 am

We are at lealholme this week 62 miles 80 yards, first of the come back races.
User avatar
Andy123
Posts: 8568
Joined: October 15th, 2016, 8:15 pm
Location: Wincanton, Somerset
Gender: Male - Male

September 15th, 2019, 10:11 am

Petedav wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 9:50 am
We are at lealholme this week 62 miles 80 yards, first of the come back races.
Thanks Pete, will do.
Post Reply

Return to “Online Competitions”