Just fishing

Questions or Queries about ring collecting as a hobby.
Terry

December 2nd, 2013, 10:25 pm

Hi Bert

please don't think I'm trying to sell something all I'm trying to say is I have used this product and results speak for themselves as you know antibiotics in humans are running out because the bugs in our body are becoming immune to the antibiotics this could be the same with Apple cider vinegar which has been used for many many years, as you may be aware this is only my second year racing pigeons but I am 63 years old and my teacher is I think 89 years old and he uses this product but they used to use Apple cider vinegar I think we should all have an open mind and if there is help out there which may benefit the health of my pigeons I will certainly look at it with an open mind.

Very kind regards

Terry
killer

December 3rd, 2013, 12:45 am

Terry whats the Raw ingredent ;we use Nataurl products out here has well ; may be marketed under a different name out here : cheers
Terry

December 3rd, 2013, 11:06 am

Hi killer

have a look on his website I am not a vet but all his products are homoeopathic the product called vital spark is made up of citrus fruits and you only need one quarter of a mill per litre it is extremely concentrated but you can smell a citrus, he told me if my birds got sick to administer one drop Neet into the pigeon but fortunately I did not need to do this, as for top S this you use by just a sprinkle on the food I think the way he explained it to me is that it slows up the pigeons metabolism so therefore the pigeon is able to get more nutrients from its food in turn this firms up the droppings and there appears to be very little smell and usually topped off with a piece of down whether or not you would be able to get this product where you are I'm not sure but as I say to anybody give him a ring or contact him on the computer here what he has to say and make your own mind up.

Kind regards

Terry
killer

December 3rd, 2013, 12:46 pm

Yep i understand ;thats why we use the Apple Cider;it builds up the acid content or ph ;which helps purifie the gut etc ; Its alot cheaper ;but the main thing is to use a Probotic 48 hrs later to replace the good bugs etc ;another one would be Lemon Juice ; cheers
Terry

December 3rd, 2013, 4:20 pm

Hi killer

I think the prebiotic and probiotic could be in top S

kind regards

Terry
killer

December 3rd, 2013, 8:32 pm

I wouldn't think so has one would counter act the other ? best given by them selfs; cheers
Terry

December 3rd, 2013, 11:07 pm

Killer

have you had a look at the website yet you need to ask him a question about some obscure problem and see what he comes back with see if he knows his stuff obviously you've been around a while in the pigeon world it would be good to see what you think also what he thinks but he appears extremely knowledgeable when my old mate has talked to him let me know if you make contact with him ?

Kind regards

Terry

PS I've just remembered tonight my sister-in-law's daughter lives in Australia she couldn't be further away from you she's in Perth it would be good if you both kept pigeons you could get some proper training in
killer

December 4th, 2013, 12:57 am

Hi Terry
See if you can get him on here ;i'm not good at Emails ;Your Relations live approx 5000 K from us ;could be a good Tossing Spot ?lol Our Leading Vet out here Dr Colin Walker who also racers Pigeons ;used to make a Product with Garlic & Probiotic mixed together ;untill a layman explained they counteracted each other ; He has since Stopped making it ; Buster we had a Guy on here making good Pigeon Products his he still around ;i gave him some ideas ?; cheers
Terry

December 4th, 2013, 8:38 am

Hi killer

yes it would be good if we could get him on here, I will give him a ring later on today and see what he says I'll let you know

kind regards

Terry

PS did you manage to find his website?
buster121

December 4th, 2013, 4:36 pm

Killer he hasn't been on for some time I have tried emailing him but never replies

Terry i had look and joined that site , just had my email back confirming membership so will be able to see a lot more now

Return to “Ring”