Just fishing

Questions or Queries about ring collecting as a hobby.
Terry

December 1st, 2013, 10:03 pm

Hi everybody

what do you professionals know about a product called Top-S have you used it and what do you think?

Kind regards

Terry
bert

December 2nd, 2013, 4:53 am

Whats it used for :?
buster121

December 2nd, 2013, 8:38 am

I would say by the title its for fishing mate, googled it but nothing shows
ChrisRoscoe
Site Admin

December 2nd, 2013, 10:04 am

never heard of it
Name: Chris Roscoe
Club: Rushden and Raunds South Road Flying Club
Fed: Mid Northants South Road
Terry

December 2nd, 2013, 11:30 am

hi everybody

no Buster it has got nothing to do with fishing it was me fishing to see who knew about it I was told about this product two weeks after I first started racing I enquired at my club if anybody had heard of it and I got no response whatsoever, so I purchased some checked it out to see that there was nothing dodgy in it that would possibly upset my fellow racers it is purely a herbal remedy to condition your pigeons after about two days I noticed the droppings were much firmer and topped with a nice piece of down after about a week I noticed there was not much smell in the loft after all my success last year feeding my pigeons in the normal way that was the only product are used to keep them in good health, I have used it ever since it costs £12 for a 300 mill container all you do sprinkle it on the feed just like salt-and-pepper, considering I have only been racing for two years now and just received six trophies including the young bird averages Trophy and collecting the most money in the club I was wondering how many of you guys know about this product there is another product that was supplied to me free of charge just to try especially when I first race my young birds this year to keep off young bird sickness, this product is called vital spark and you administer it in the water one week every day and once a week after that this year many members of the club could not trace due to young bird sickness my birds were in contact obviously with these birds but I didn't get it I put this down to this product I am not a person who goes out buying all this rubbish which is advertised but I do believe in this product my pigeons are in tiptop condition for birds in particular were picked out at the weekend by my old mate who has helped me ever since I started racing and also has been a judge in many of the big shows he said if I were to put them in a show they would win they may not race well but they are in peak health and that has always been uppermost in my mind if your pigeon is healthy and you keep it clean fed well it will want to come home if any of you would like the telephone number of the company I would gladly let you have it.

Kind regards

Terry
buster121

December 2nd, 2013, 6:20 pm

hahaha that will teach me lol

Yes Terry can I have the details please
Terry

December 2nd, 2013, 6:53 pm

Hi Buster

fancy you getting caught I thought you were sharper than that the guy I have been speaking to his name is Colin is company is called all creatures health check if you give him a ring on his mobile he does not answer it but he will ring you back he said he understands that all us pigeon fanciers like to save the pennies and that's fine with me it doesn't matter what problems you have he will sort it, his mobile number is (07779) 422256 his landline is (01383) 853208 he does have a website which is http://www.allcreatureshealthcheck.com give him a ring tell him Terry recommended you and you never know I might get a freebie he has got all the time in the world to talk to you about your problems I think you will find him very helpful in any health questions you may have let me know how you get on. I did see him on you Tube perhaps if you put this company name in you may find something I can't remember the web address for that.

Kind regards

Terry
buster121

December 2nd, 2013, 7:33 pm

Thanks Terry had a quick look will delve a bit more later, but must say it looks the biz
bert

December 2nd, 2013, 9:10 pm

Like i said buster all you need 5 mil apple cider in a liter of water 4 days a week buy it at the supermarket cheap :D
buster121

December 2nd, 2013, 9:45 pm

yes mate cheers

Return to “Ring”