benzing antenna wanted

Post any items you may want here.
Terry

February 28th, 2013, 10:03 am

Hi everybody

I'm just trying to find out if anybody has an antenna going cheap there is a young lad in my village who has been bothering me since I started pigeon racing last year, but he is extremely interested and I do not want to stop that his parents are both hard-working people but do not have much spare cash I have helped him build a small loft and I think I will be able to give him two of my young birds I am sure I can source a few more at the club, his father has purchased him a second-hand benzing unit for his birthday but cannot afford another £150 for the antenna would be very grateful if anybody has an antenna for sale I would purchase it for him but I am reluctant to purchase one from benzing for £150 do your very best for me please lads it would be good to keep his interest thank you all for now,

Terry
ChrisRoscoe
Site Admin

February 28th, 2013, 11:21 am

I don't have one sorry mate :( if my yb breeding went well would of sent him some :( get him on the website ? we all might be able to help him out
Name: Chris Roscoe
Club: Rushden and Raunds South Road Flying Club
Fed: Mid Northants South Road
buster121

February 28th, 2013, 11:25 am

Hi Terry you may have better luck on the other site you go on as there is more people who use the ets systems, sorry cant help
ChrisRoscoe
Site Admin

February 28th, 2013, 11:26 am

cudnt he just use a stb clock ?
Terry

February 28th, 2013, 3:42 pm

Hi all

the boy in question is 15 years old his dad won't let him use the computer because the was trying to download some Frankie Vaughan, he is not a member of a club yet because everything costs money I think for a new member it's getting on for £100, and at his age is very keen on anything electrical and digital, as for why I do not ask on another website I have not got to grips with it yet all seems a bit complicated there is a lot of luck at the moment if I manage to post anything but thank you for your response from everybody so far

regards Terry
ChrisRoscoe
Site Admin

February 28th, 2013, 6:28 pm

just I got a stb clock here doing nothing lol
buster121

February 28th, 2013, 8:31 pm

nice one mate
killer

February 28th, 2013, 9:03 pm

Best of luck Terry ;hope you find one ;we have had the Benzing out here 10 years & has soon has a second hand one comes up its gone with in hours ; remember you must walk before running ;better he get his birds together & learn how to handle them first ;what you are trying to do is very kind ;but at 15 there will be other birds that will come on the scene ? so step back a bit & help him with birds ;feeding & tossing ;then see where it goes ?cheers
buster121

February 28th, 2013, 9:15 pm

sound advice mate
killer

February 28th, 2013, 9:30 pm

buster i was basing that advice on what you & gazb got upto at the same age ?lol

Return to “Wanted”