Irish stray

Post the details of the found pigeon here.
devo56

August 14th, 2017, 10:56 am

Andy123 wrote:
August 14th, 2017, 8:37 am
Hi Magic, I don't think she went back home, I'm sure he would have phoned me if she had. I just wonder where she has been for the last 3 weeks, she's not in bad condition. I did take her training with my youngsters a while ago and she came back ok. I'll see what she does now.
Same here Andy, have a blue Cock from a member in the Rialto club. The owner said give it a couple of day and put it up. Tried a few times but it keeps coming back. I asked the lad who takes our birds training to put it up in Whitchurch, it was back after its 32 mile flight. It is good at training the youngsters to land straight from the sky, so owner is sorting out the transfer.
Andy123

August 14th, 2017, 11:38 am

I'll wait and see what happens during the winter when they are split up, not that she's paired anyway, and take it from there. i'll keep in contact with the fancier in Ireland and transfer her next year. I don't want to transfer her to soon if she's going to keep disappearing otherwise i'll have her reported to me as a stray :lol:
Andy123

August 15th, 2017, 9:41 pm

I phoned the chap up again yesterday. He hadn't seen anything of her. Don't know where she got too. We decided that we'll see what she does and he'll transfer her to me early next year if she's still with me.
trench

August 15th, 2017, 10:12 pm

Andy123 wrote:
August 15th, 2017, 9:41 pm
I phoned the chap up again yesterday. He hadn't seen anything of her. Don't know where she got too. We decided that we'll see what she does and he'll transfer her to me early next year if she's still with me.
Sounds fair enough Andy, you never know she may well repay your kindness. The bond is sometimes closer when they choose their own home.

Return to “Found Pigeon”