What are your wishes and plans for 2020 Season

Talk about anything that is not relevant to the boards below.
buster121

January 12th, 2020, 2:10 pm

Mine are to reduce my birds down during the season with a strong view to finishing end of season, aim to break novice status even considering joining MNFC so that I can hopefully finish on a high
CDBL

January 12th, 2020, 2:19 pm

You stopping buster??? How come?

Not a lot. Will mainly be focussed on building the brand and business. Did a cool little timelapse video for facebook the other day: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 9059753227 which has got a fair bit of interest amongst the gin drinkers around my town. Hopefully build to a profit by year end in April. Then hit as many festivals as possible and really test anxiety. Need to get a helper just in case...

For pigeons. Get to end of the french season, and have at least one cock and one hen... the number of times I am overloaded with cocks... lol
Not so retired racer, part time webmaster and part time distiller
buster121

January 12th, 2020, 3:50 pm

Great little video mate, not getting any excitement from them anymore the buzz has gone, want my life back
rainbow

January 12th, 2020, 4:28 pm

got ring for one breeder/buyer hope to get a few more will select 4 pairs that I want to-gather other 4 pairs will choose there mate all bar one will be new lines hope to have 10 ybs for Paul member on here that's it
killer

January 12th, 2020, 5:10 pm

To try & stay healthy ,cheers
jmccall

January 12th, 2020, 5:12 pm

I’ve a team of 18 latebreds that are out morning till night unfortunately 6 of these are cocks and I have no room for them they are all still training and had a toss last week as my brother works all over if weather is acceptable he takes them
These extra cocks are going to be trained between now and April as far as Cirencester about 150 mile weekly where possible
They will get 2 races and straight in with bicc at falaise which is 347mile to me

As my race team are not let out until finished breeding end feb early March its difficult to get them fit enough for these early channel races so looking forward to seeing how and if these can compare

Quite a team for this year with around 32 experienced pigeons half yearlings and the latebreds above so almost 50 just hope I can find a couple of diamonds out of these latebreds
killer

January 12th, 2020, 5:21 pm

Best of luck mate ,
buster121

January 12th, 2020, 6:31 pm

jmccall wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 5:12 pm
I’ve a team of 18 latebreds that are out morning till night unfortunately 6 of these are cocks and I have no room for them they are all still training and had a toss last week as my brother works all over if weather is acceptable he takes them
These extra cocks are going to be trained between now and April as far as Cirencester about 150 mile weekly where possible
They will get 2 races and straight in with bicc at falaise which is 347mile to me

As my race team are not let out until finished breeding end feb early March its difficult to get them fit enough for these early channel races so looking forward to seeing how and if these can compare

Quite a team for this year with around 32 experienced pigeons half yearlings and the latebreds above so almost 50 just hope I can find a couple of diamonds out of these latebreds
Good luck with it John, I am sure they will do well for you
killer

January 12th, 2020, 6:50 pm

Buster ,we have not given you permission to retire from the Sport ,what else in life can bring so much heart ack or joy ,get real mate ,
Andy123

January 12th, 2020, 8:11 pm

Really just hoping to push the Barcelona loft birds on a bit further and have more birds that have flown the channel. Still early days and not expecting to set things alight yet.
Going to try them on a double widowhood system this year rather than natural.

Return to “Chat Racing Pigeon”