Doos in Scotland

Talk about anything that is not relevant to the boards below.
Post Reply
buster121
Posts: 20690
Joined: December 7th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: West Midlands
Gender: None specified - None specified

October 19th, 2019, 8:57 pm

Hope you enjoy this, taken from another site

Link in post below Andy's
User avatar
Andy123
Posts: 8235
Joined: October 15th, 2016, 8:15 pm
Location: Wincanton, Somerset
Gender: Male - Male

October 19th, 2019, 9:04 pm

buster121 wrote:
October 19th, 2019, 8:57 pm
Hope you enjoy this, taken from another site

https://www.youtube....mL9QEVd_M7aUuXg
Link doesn’t work mate.
buster121
Posts: 20690
Joined: December 7th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: West Midlands
Gender: None specified - None specified

October 19th, 2019, 10:03 pm

This one does sorry about other one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhxS8GT ... Vd_M7aUuXg
User avatar
Andy123
Posts: 8235
Joined: October 15th, 2016, 8:15 pm
Location: Wincanton, Somerset
Gender: Male - Male

October 19th, 2019, 10:23 pm

A good watch mate. Takes me back a few years. There was much more camaraderie around in those days. Everyone got involved then. Even then they were saying about the BOPS taking pigeons.
buster121
Posts: 20690
Joined: December 7th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: West Midlands
Gender: None specified - None specified

October 20th, 2019, 7:01 am

Andy123 wrote:
October 19th, 2019, 10:23 pm
A good watch mate. Takes me back a few years. There was much more camaraderie around in those days. Everyone got involved then. Even then they were saying about the BOPS taking pigeons.
And the feed nearly £8 per bag
User avatar
Andy123
Posts: 8235
Joined: October 15th, 2016, 8:15 pm
Location: Wincanton, Somerset
Gender: Male - Male

October 20th, 2019, 7:40 am

buster121 wrote:
October 20th, 2019, 7:01 am
Andy123 wrote:
October 19th, 2019, 10:23 pm
A good watch mate. Takes me back a few years. There was much more camaraderie around in those days. Everyone got involved then. Even then they were saying about the BOPS taking pigeons.
And the feed nearly £8 per bag
That would be quite a percentage of the weekly wage back them. Probably equivalent to it being £30 per bag now.
Potter29
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 28th, 2016, 1:15 pm
Location: Sheffield
Gender: None specified - None specified

October 20th, 2019, 6:17 pm

Nice one buster enjoyed that 👍🏻
Post Reply

Return to “Chat Racing Pigeon”