Update

Talk about anything that is not relevant to the boards below.
LeeWesterman

August 14th, 2019, 11:21 pm

Evening lads and lasses,
Sorry not been on for a while,still come in the site for a quick read,and some good reads,seeing a few posts from new members which is good,keep it up,well.......
Ready to get fed up ๐Ÿ˜‚go back or read up to you haha,first ob season in a club I race in,bearing in mind the clubs in a totally different town than where I live albeit really close together,I live in Grimsby and race against lads in Cleethorpes,takes me 15/20 minutes to drive to the club I fly in depending on traffic,was doing ok one pigeon Mr consistent we call him,always 10 mins behind the Cleethorpes lads,but for me I love the enjoyment of seeing him come back,and introducing a little hen 4 races in to my small team at 166 mile in mind for the channel,beat Mr consistent but far behind,cut a long story short 1st channel race 7th 2nd channel race 4th 3rd channel race only bird on day with the same hen๐Ÿ‘
So onto yb first race 25 sent 25 back,never sent that many had 16 in 18 minutes,what a buzz that was,never sent that many, onto second race,night before basketing noticed poorly eyes in 4,it's fat eye,knocked me back disheartening to be fair cos I really fancy these yb,anyway we missed a week so we go again this week,phewwww any questions ask lol
LeeWesterman

August 14th, 2019, 11:23 pm

As for the fat eye, zovirax cold sore cream,rub into finger and onto outside of eye 2/3 days disappeared ๐Ÿ‘
LeeWesterman

August 14th, 2019, 11:28 pm

The first yb race I clocked I would have won the Grimsby club closest to me,but to be the best we have to be with the best and it's my aim to be there one day sometime
buster121

August 15th, 2019, 6:16 am

Good luck mate, hope you reach your goals
Andy123

August 15th, 2019, 8:00 am

Good to see you back Lee. Well done so far this season, a great start. Hope the youngbirds do well for you. Good luck with them.
Petedav

August 15th, 2019, 9:51 am

Well done Lee, it's never going to be easy when you race against the likes of rod sparkes, but you have proved you can win against the best. Keep up the good work I'm sure your next win is just around the corner.
trench

August 15th, 2019, 7:46 pm

Hi Lee good to see you back posting ๐Ÿ‘
Sounds to me like a pretty solid first old bird season mate and good to have birds like Mr Consistent in your team. Also a great effort by your little hen, looks like she could have a bright future ahead of her. At this stage consistency is the most important thing and the wins will keep coming in time.
A great start also for your youngsters, shame about the eye troubles though. Hopefully the birds are back on track for this weekend, good luck Lee.

Return to โ€œChat Racing Pigeonโ€