Never stop following your Dreams!!

Talk about anything that is not relevant to the boards below.
Post Reply
User avatar
devo56
Posts: 5308
Joined: January 3rd, 2016, 11:12 am
Gender: Male - Male

February 24th, 2018, 9:47 am

CDBL wrote:
February 24th, 2018, 9:43 am
Countdown clock says liberation in 1hr 20m... but just seen this on homepage... http://grancanariaolr.com/hotspot-i-posponed
Yes i am not sure what is going on now, it is saying that on the count down clock.
User avatar
Andy123
Posts: 4617
Joined: October 15th, 2016, 8:15 pm
Location: Wincanton, Somerset
Gender: Male - Male

February 24th, 2018, 9:56 am

I see that was posted on the 21st Chris. Do you think things improved and were able to go?
User avatar
devo56
Posts: 5308
Joined: January 3rd, 2016, 11:12 am
Gender: Male - Male

February 24th, 2018, 10:06 am

Andy123 wrote:
February 24th, 2018, 9:56 am
I see that was posted on the 21st Chris. Do you think things improved and were able to go?
We will know more in the next hour, when it goes live if race is on.
CDBL
Posts: 972
Joined: January 8th, 2017, 9:12 pm
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

February 24th, 2018, 10:43 am

The weather forecast seems broken cloud. Perhaps they are. Should know more in 17mins as devo says.
Partnership site: http://www.dever-lloyd.com
CDBL
Posts: 972
Joined: January 8th, 2017, 9:12 pm
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

February 24th, 2018, 2:49 pm

I emailed them earlier and they said it was postponed. Just hadn't stopped the liberation countdown
Partnership site: http://www.dever-lloyd.com
User avatar
trench
Posts: 4758
Joined: October 30th, 2016, 9:55 pm
Location: West sussex
Gender: Male - Male

February 24th, 2018, 6:03 pm

CDBL wrote:
February 24th, 2018, 2:49 pm
I emailed them earlier and they said it was postponed. Just hadn't stopped the liberation countdown
That's a pain then, does that mean they will go tomorrow instead now then fellas ??
User avatar
devo56
Posts: 5308
Joined: January 3rd, 2016, 11:12 am
Gender: Male - Male

February 24th, 2018, 6:40 pm

trench wrote:
February 24th, 2018, 6:03 pm
CDBL wrote:
February 24th, 2018, 2:49 pm
I emailed them earlier and they said it was postponed. Just hadn't stopped the liberation countdown
That's a pain then, does that mean they will go tomorrow instead now then fellas ??
When the weather improves and only then, they have said the birds are more important. Which is great coming from a olr.
User avatar
Andy123
Posts: 4617
Joined: October 15th, 2016, 8:15 pm
Location: Wincanton, Somerset
Gender: Male - Male

February 24th, 2018, 6:43 pm

I don’t think they were even basketed in the end were they?
User avatar
devo56
Posts: 5308
Joined: January 3rd, 2016, 11:12 am
Gender: Male - Male

February 24th, 2018, 6:44 pm

Andy123 wrote:
February 24th, 2018, 6:43 pm
I don’t think they were even basketed in the end were they?
I dont think so Andy, could be a mid week race now. good they played it safe.
User avatar
trench
Posts: 4758
Joined: October 30th, 2016, 9:55 pm
Location: West sussex
Gender: Male - Male

February 24th, 2018, 7:57 pm

devo56 wrote:
February 24th, 2018, 6:44 pm
Andy123 wrote:
February 24th, 2018, 6:43 pm
I don’t think they were even basketed in the end were they?
I dont think so Andy, could be a mid week race now. good they played it safe.
Oh that's good at least they haven't got to spend days in the basket.
Yes Dev it is good to see they put the birds first.
Post Reply

Return to “Chat Racing Pigeon”