New Golden Pair

Talk about anything that is not relevant to the boards below.
devo56

February 12th, 2019, 3:36 pm

Well joining Five Star Lofts soon, will be the new Golden pair of youngsters, I am really pleased to be adding this pair for the future.

Sire
A youngster from Balthazar, was Asduif Noyan for Jos Cools, he is from Lichten Dirk son of 4000 x 646 Van Den Bulck. His Dam was Prima Donna from Late Donkere x Blue Charel, Prima Donna 3x1st ect

Dam
Super Cool Lady is from Golden Cools1 he is from De As 77 x Kline Dirk, sister to the sire of King Balthazar. Golden Cools 2 is from Miel & Octavia, g children De Caprio x Dtr De As 77.

The second youngster will be from Vale Winnetou, he is from Winnetou Volske101 De Petel (Super breeeding hen ) He is mated to a full sister of Super Cools Lady.

Five Star Lofts are looking for Quality birds to add to the loft for breeding at its best.

JOS COOLS IS THIS YEARS NATIONAL SPRINT CHAMPION KBDB
YOUNGSTERS 2015 - NATIONAL & PROVINCIAL CHAMPION - THE " WINNETOU " OF JOS COOLS IS ONE OF
THE BEST BREEDERS OF SPRINT PIGEONS IN BELGIUM. HE IS G/SIRE TO THE 1st NAT ACE PIGEON FOR JAN
TORBIN - BRUSSELS - A SISTER IS G/DAM TO BROER GOED RODE , GOEDE RODE AT DIRK VAN DEN BULCKS
. GOEDE RODE IS SIRE TO THE WORLD FAMOUS " KITTEL " & " GREIPEL " - 1st & 6th NAT - AY STAF
BOECKMANS- THIS IS THE LINE OF NAT ACE BIRDS
Andy123

February 12th, 2019, 3:53 pm

Good luck with them Dev, hope they produce the goods for you.
CDBL

February 12th, 2019, 3:55 pm

Fingers Crossed for you mate. Sounds like some very good stock!
buster121

February 12th, 2019, 3:59 pm

Good luck with them mate, hope they breed you lots of winners
trench

February 12th, 2019, 8:28 pm

Thanks for the added info there mate as I'm afraid all those names mean nothing to me lol.
Looks like some more top bloodlines joining Five star lofts, good luck with them mate, I hope they produce the goods for you.

Return to “Chat Racing Pigeon”