Last post

Talk about anything here.
rainbow

December 31st, 2019, 12:12 pm

best wishes dev you know you can always ring george
pb1

December 31st, 2019, 12:27 pm

hi goerge you been a great and genuine friend to me ive learnt a lot from you i just need to keep calm and not blow up when things go bad i will give you a ring hope you stay in the sport if you need to talk please give me a ring thank you happy new year
name paul biggs
age 52
club pill r.p.c
feb welsh north
Andy123

December 31st, 2019, 2:29 pm

Sorry to hear that George. You have become a very good friend to me and Roxanna since I came onto this forum.
Thanks for all the help you gave me.
Hopefully after sometime out you will be in a better position and come back to this wonderful forum, you have certainly helped to make it what it is.
Still hope to get up to see you again sometime, keep in touch mate.
Wish you and Maria all the best.
Andy & Roxanna
trench

December 31st, 2019, 4:45 pm

devo56 wrote:
December 31st, 2019, 11:03 am
I am sorry to all the members, I have had a couple of texts this morning. So I think I should let other members know of my past week.
Over the past week I lost 3 very good friends. One of them was from a family of 5, that lost their Mum and Dad when they were young
All of the children suffered with mental health. Ted was a member of the day centre that Jeanette attends along with his brothers.
The other two gents past away so sudden. I think life is all about learning to cope with things like this, and I guess we all know that.
So members I hope you have a great new year. Thank you I am taking time out, but I wish you all well.
Sorry to hear that mate, thoughts are with you and all those concerned at such a sad time. As others have already said you are an asset to this forum and a good friend to us all, hope you and your family have a good new year too and look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Just remember we may all live miles apart but we are all here for you mate. All the very best.
stevekulpa

December 31st, 2019, 7:54 pm

My Thoughts are with you George, As has been said you will be missed give it a while and I'm sure you'll be back with us
Petedav

December 31st, 2019, 11:13 pm

Thoughts are with you devo, you have been a great friend to many on this forum, we will all miss you, come back when you're ready mate.
killer

January 1st, 2020, 2:32 am

chin up Mate ,best wisher,s for this year , cheers
Magic

January 2nd, 2020, 9:09 am

Sorry to hear of your sad loss Dev. As you can see you have plenty of support from here if needed so don't be a stranger.
Children with autism are colourful - they are very beautiful and like the rainbow they stand out.

Return to “Chit Chat”