Merry Christmas everyone

Talk about anything here.
buster121
Posts: 21195
Joined: December 7th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: West Midlands
Gender: None specified - None specified

January 2nd, 2020, 11:42 am

Magic wrote: ↑
January 2nd, 2020, 9:18 am
trench wrote: ↑
December 27th, 2019, 7:01 pm
Magic wrote: ↑
December 26th, 2019, 12:12 pm
This life sized Santa was in the entrance hall of an old folks home that my daughter Linda's mother in law was in. they really went out of their way to make it a memorable Christmas for the residents. They also allow dogs to stay with their owners so I told my kids that's where I wanted to end up even though it will be a 60 mile round trip for them :D :D :D

Hope you all had a great Christmas and here's wishing you peace , happiness every success in 2020.
Brilliant mate, its good to see a care home that really does care πŸ‘β€
Yeah Trev, they certainly seem to get everything right.

On a lighter note, When my second youngest daughter Nicola read this post she said there was no way I was going into ANY home, I am going to live with her brother :lol: With Derek being outvoted by his four sisters all his life it wont matter what he thinks of this arrangement :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
trench
Posts: 8976
Joined: October 30th, 2016, 9:55 pm
Location: West sussex
Gender: Male - Male

January 3rd, 2020, 6:42 pm

Magic wrote: ↑
January 2nd, 2020, 9:18 am
trench wrote: ↑
December 27th, 2019, 7:01 pm
Magic wrote: ↑
December 26th, 2019, 12:12 pm
This life sized Santa was in the entrance hall of an old folks home that my daughter Linda's mother in law was in. they really went out of their way to make it a memorable Christmas for the residents. They also allow dogs to stay with their owners so I told my kids that's where I wanted to end up even though it will be a 60 mile round trip for them :D :D :D

Hope you all had a great Christmas and here's wishing you peace , happiness every success in 2020.
Brilliant mate, its good to see a care home that really does care πŸ‘β€
Yeah Trev, they certainly seem to get everything right.

On a lighter note, When my second youngest daughter Nicola read this post she said there was no way I was going into ANY home, I am going to live with her brother :lol: With Derek being outvoted by his four sisters all his life it wont matter what he thinks of this arrangement :D
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ don't you just love family compassion πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
User avatar
Muzza
Posts: 986
Joined: April 30th, 2019, 8:56 am
Location: Bendigo Australia
Gender: Male - Male

January 4th, 2020, 1:58 am

Just thought I would show you a Christmas dinner, on a 100 degree day :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,

Murray
User avatar
Muzza
Posts: 986
Joined: April 30th, 2019, 8:56 am
Location: Bendigo Australia
Gender: Male - Male

January 4th, 2020, 2:00 am

And desert..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,

Murray
User avatar
Muzza
Posts: 986
Joined: April 30th, 2019, 8:56 am
Location: Bendigo Australia
Gender: Male - Male

January 4th, 2020, 2:02 am

A bit different from the roast and plum pud' :lol:
Regards,

Murray
buster121
Posts: 21195
Joined: December 7th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: West Midlands
Gender: None specified - None specified

January 4th, 2020, 6:26 am

I could eat that every day, must say them forks look a bit posh :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Muzza
Posts: 986
Joined: April 30th, 2019, 8:56 am
Location: Bendigo Australia
Gender: Male - Male

January 4th, 2020, 6:28 am

buster121 wrote: ↑
January 4th, 2020, 6:26 am
I could eat that every day, must say them forks look a bit posh :lol: :lol:
That's the silver for Christmas and Weddings! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards,

Murray
User avatar
trench
Posts: 8976
Joined: October 30th, 2016, 9:55 pm
Location: West sussex
Gender: Male - Male

January 4th, 2020, 8:59 am

Muzza wrote: ↑
January 4th, 2020, 1:58 am
Just thought I would show you a Christmas dinner, on a 100 degree day :D
Looks a bit too healthy for me mate πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Have to agree though, I don't think I'd fancy a roast in those temperatures either πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
User avatar
trench
Posts: 8976
Joined: October 30th, 2016, 9:55 pm
Location: West sussex
Gender: Male - Male

January 4th, 2020, 8:59 am

Muzza wrote: ↑
January 4th, 2020, 6:28 am
buster121 wrote: ↑
January 4th, 2020, 6:26 am
I could eat that every day, must say them forks look a bit posh :lol: :lol:
That's the silver for Christmas and Weddings! :lol: :lol: :lol:
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
buster121
Posts: 21195
Joined: December 7th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: West Midlands
Gender: None specified - None specified

January 4th, 2020, 2:32 pm

Muzza wrote: ↑
January 4th, 2020, 6:28 am
buster121 wrote: ↑
January 4th, 2020, 6:26 am
I could eat that every day, must say them forks look a bit posh :lol: :lol:
That's the silver for Christmas and Weddings! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :D :D
Post Reply

Return to β€œChit Chat”