buster121

February 7th, 2019, 11:13 am

Wishing all the best Chris
Andy123

February 7th, 2019, 1:56 pm

Good luck with it Chris
CDBL

February 7th, 2019, 3:51 pm

Cheers guys, back to revising the business plan for the totally new direction, even if it is the same product.
trench

February 7th, 2019, 8:10 pm

Nice one Chris, well done mate.
Good luck, I really hope it gets off the ground for you this time.
CDBL

February 10th, 2019, 7:26 pm

More Twists and Turns then Monaco at the moment... My parents were really worried about the size of the loan I need to take on to do gin, and I am getting a little worried about volume I would need to sell. So have offered a compromise... I have asked again if I can keep two pairs of prisoners here to breed from, and I will give up on gin. Don't know if they will go for it but seem more receptive. Had my mates baby this weekend and didn't drop her or anything, so maybe I can look after pigeons. Fingers crossed. We will see.
buster121

February 10th, 2019, 8:14 pm

CDBL wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 7:26 pm
More Twists and Turns then Monaco at the moment... My parents were really worried about the size of the loan I need to take on to do gin, and I am getting a little worried about volume I would need to sell. So have offered a compromise... I have asked again if I can keep two pairs of prisoners here to breed from, and I will give up on gin. Don't know if they will go for it but seem more receptive. Had my mates baby this weekend and didn't drop her or anything, so maybe I can look after pigeons. Fingers crossed. We will see.
You will get sorted one way or another I am sure of that, all the best
CDBL

February 12th, 2019, 1:59 pm

Just sent Devo a message. The pair of meirlaen x dekens wilson birds I gave him, are birds from a niece of Jordy (brother Jordy) into etienne meirlaen blood (Corluka).

I was perusing elimar, and found out that Jordy is responsible for Muckin Fagic (grand sire) and The Machine (sire).

The hen of the nest pair has been paired to the freialdenhofen and sons cock. So paper wise it looks like a great pairing. And I'm happy with the spirit Devo has been describing in the birds.

My two entries go to RPRA next week. Same way bred as at least two going to Andy. Getting excited again. The races have been put on the Rpra site...

http://rpraoneloft.org/southern/race-info/key-dates/

I have entered the two under Dever and Lloyd, and will give half of anything won (or auction money) to Devo.
buster121

February 12th, 2019, 3:25 pm

Good luck both hope they do well for you, they sound a perfect pair there
Andy123

February 12th, 2019, 5:34 pm

Good luck with the ones in the RPRA OLR. I will do my best with the ones that come here. Will be interesting to see how they develop in the Barcelona loft as things won’t be anywhere as intense and they will be given the time to mature.
CDBL

February 12th, 2019, 7:37 pm

Andy123 wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 5:34 pm
Good luck with the ones in the RPRA OLR. I will do my best with the ones that come here. Will be interesting to see how they develop in the Barcelona loft as things won’t be anywhere as intense and they will be given the time to mature.
Cheers Andy. Looking forward to racing in both!

Return to “Chit Chat”