my birds

Post your pictures here.
Bally123

September 16th, 2019, 7:00 pm

Atb? I'm not sure what that means.
I told my hubby as he said they looked to be struggling when he let them go the other day as it turns out they were likely tumbling/rolling lol Newby issues πŸ˜πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
PVDMR

September 16th, 2019, 7:06 pm

Atb?

All the Best
You can buy The Mans Winning pigeons
BUT not the Man that flys them!!
Bally123

September 16th, 2019, 7:24 pm

Ha ha thank you
trench

September 16th, 2019, 9:52 pm

They are very nice looking birds and look in very good condition.
As others have already said they are definitely fancy pigeons, there is a section on this forum dedicated to fancy pigeons but sadly we don't have many if any members that post on it. If its the pleasure of watching the birds around the garden you want then these will give you plenty of that. If you do decide you want to race then there is no reason (in my opinion) why you can't keep both fancy pigeons and racing pigeons.
Let us know how things go and keep on posting πŸ‘πŸ˜€
All the very best.
Bally123

September 16th, 2019, 10:03 pm

Thank you I'm just reading and watching tumblers ect, I adopted the birds when my uncle past in July and one of the white ones (slightly bigger paler pink feet) is only a few months old so hopefully I'll be able to learn with him. Thanks again everyone
Muzza

September 17th, 2019, 8:50 am

trench wrote: ↑
September 16th, 2019, 9:52 pm
They are very nice looking birds and look in very good condition.
As others have already said they are definitely fancy pigeons, there is a section on this forum dedicated to fancy pigeons but sadly we don't have many if any members that post on it. If its the pleasure of watching the birds around the garden you want then these will give you plenty of that. If you do decide you want to race then there is no reason (in my opinion) why you can't keep both fancy pigeons and racing pigeons.
Let us know how things go and keep on posting πŸ‘πŸ˜€
All the very best.
Trevor!

Don't tell the girl that!

They are very nice tumblers/ tipplers and in lovely condition. Bally, and her husband, are to be commended for looking after them so well.

But, they are tumbling pigeons, and racing pigeons are racing pigeons. I would bet $10, except I don't have $10, :) that if you have both strains, before long there will be little bitza's popping up. Pigeons are veeery determined when it comes to breeding.

A cock bird falls in love with a hen, he isn't looking to see if she has a life ring and a pedigree.

Sounds a lot like me, when I was a young jockey..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards,

Murray
Bally123

September 17th, 2019, 9:00 am

Ha ha ha that's brilliant reply ps if I did have both they wouldn't be kept together or flown together
Muzza

September 17th, 2019, 9:09 am

Bally123 wrote: ↑
September 17th, 2019, 9:00 am
Ha ha ha that's brilliant reply ps if I did have both they wouldn't be kept together or flown together
Then, by all means, start studying pigeon racing.

You obviously have the heart of a pigeon fancier. Those tumblers look terrific.

Plenty of help is available on here, and, I dare say, access to some good racing pigeons if you decide to begin with them.
Regards,

Murray
Bally123

September 17th, 2019, 9:23 am

He looked great when he was rolling ill try get a video next time, my hubby took a while to come round but he's on board now
Bally123

September 17th, 2019, 9:28 am

I'm a childminder and the children love watching them too. Just got to figure out training now. Thank you

Return to β€œPictures”