BBC membership done

This is for members to ask questions and just have a chat about the Barcelona Test Loft
Andy123

January 6th, 2019, 6:47 pm

I have now submitted my application and subs for my membership to the British Barcelona Club. So have now paid for my membership for 2019 to the BICC, CSCFC and the BBC. Now only the NFC to do. I will stay a member of the NFC but probably won’t send as marking is difficult for this one. The other 3 are all at Frome (BICC Radstock just outside Frome).
The BICC AGM is today so hopefully I will know their race program for 2019 this week. Once I know I will put up all the available races to us for the coming season.
As I said in a previous post I have also now received my rings from the BICC, so if anyone would like me to send them some rings please let me know.
Birds are still on open loft and paired up, any eggs are thrown away and replaced with pot eggs. They are still flying well and still getting in the bird bath regularly lol. They are looking really well and I’m already looking forward to the coming season.
I will update again shortly.
Petedav

January 7th, 2019, 7:51 am

Really looking forward to see what the birds can do this year.
devo56

January 7th, 2019, 7:56 am

Sounds good mate, keeping you busy i would say.
trench

January 7th, 2019, 7:08 pm

Well done Andy, it will be good to get the race programs sorted so you can start planning you're season. It should be an interesting and exciting season, good luck Bruv.
lestheeagle

January 8th, 2019, 5:31 pm

Any news on the 2019 BICC races folks?
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
Andy123

January 8th, 2019, 6:03 pm

The only change I think is that they are going to Tours, 289 miles to me, instead of Cholet 285 miles. More to the East so better for you Leslie lol. I did hear that they were on about going to Fourgeres with the youngsters instead of Falaise but I thought that they were due to have gone there last year anyway.
I will put the whole program up when it’s posted on their site.
lestheeagle

January 8th, 2019, 7:39 pm

Cheers Andy.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

Return to “Chit Chat”