Same dam sw winds tomorrow according to forcast

Feel Free to post the weather.
isaacs

April 13th, 2018, 2:55 pm

Taking into account the frequent south west winds which look to be the same again tomorrow as it always does is just no good for me and my club members.

I have come to realise that to even have a chance of a win outside of club cards I will have to get my birds coming back well from across the channel as the wind can work for us there or at least be more of a level playing field.
I must add I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with club cards at all as i'm over the moon with them, but I think it's nice to have even a chance of something more. We just dont have a chance with south west winds as my club want north east! lol.

Bristol and Gloucester clubs already have the massive drag with majority/most of the birds going up there with them and they also have the wind being helpful and kindly pushing them up home and trying it's best to drag ours up out of there way... its just no good boys.

Dont get me wrong I don't mind having to race in bad winds that favour other clubs, but it would be nice to have the occasional race in fair winds but wind don't play fair and we never get fair wind sw all time.
Andy123

April 13th, 2018, 4:09 pm

That is the problem with the West of England Combine Shane. But I would rather have a warm S.W wind than I cold N.E especially this time of the year. It doesn't look like it's going to be that strong, so hopefully they will break and some come along the bottom of the combine. The drag though will be going Bristol and Gloucester way. As you say though you may have more chance in the Combine from over the Channel. That is one of the reasons that we pulled out of the Combine especially as we were also the shortest flyers.
Best of luck tomorrow and for the season Shane

Return to “Weather”