Welcome Newpete

Say hello to all the other members on the forum.
Bryngwynt

October 3rd, 2017, 8:07 pm

Good luck and welcome to the site,a good group of lads on here.
Some results we have reported in 2018
1st x 17
2nd x 15
3rd x 11
4th x 15
5th x 11
Newpete

October 6th, 2017, 8:09 pm

12x6 to start with don't want to go OTT had 24 foot last time and 6x4 stock loft, was big enough, don't have the same space the Mrs will have a fit if I take over all the garden.(in the first years lol ) will look around see what's available if buying new but might be something second hand bit bigger for the same money.
Newpete

October 6th, 2017, 8:14 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone, might be lots of questions coming your way, feel out of touch with racing at the moment just reading learning as I go, trying to meet local flyers to chat with, my last club was like the secrete service in Perth but met a lot of great flyers in Dundee the helped me out and gave great guidance,
devo56

October 6th, 2017, 8:17 pm

Newpete wrote:
October 6th, 2017, 8:09 pm
12x6 to start with don't want to go OTT had 24 foot last time and 6x4 stock loft, was big enough, don't have the same space the Mrs will have a fit if I take over all the garden.(in the first years lol ) will look around see what's available if buying new but might be something second hand bit bigger for the same money.
You will pick up a bargain to start with, hope all goes well for you.
trench

October 6th, 2017, 8:49 pm

Newpete wrote:
October 6th, 2017, 8:14 pm
Thanks for the welcome everyone, might be lots of questions coming your way, feel out of touch with racing at the moment just reading learning as I go, trying to meet local flyers to chat with, my last club was like the secrete service in Perth but met a lot of great flyers in Dundee the helped me out and gave great guidance,
You just ask away fella, there are some sound and seasoned fanciers on here.
I'm sure you will get all the help you need, slow and steady, build it up gradually and be patient that's the best way. Look forward to hearing how things progress for you.
I too am just in the process of trying to sort out a proper loft in time for next season.

Very best wishes.
Andy123

October 6th, 2017, 8:52 pm

You won't have any trouble getting help and advice from people on here. A great bunch of lads on here all willing to help and advise where we can, although we will have different ideas sometimes.
Newpete

October 6th, 2017, 9:45 pm

Same everywhere i listen to to everyone and take information i want/need dont see the point in annoying people forcing your opionions. I like to talk and listen i love taking in people's theorys of doing things.once i get my head round things do my own version.
trench

October 7th, 2017, 8:49 am

Newpete wrote:
October 6th, 2017, 9:45 pm
Same everywhere i listen to to everyone and take information i want/need dont see the point in annoying people forcing your opionions. I like to talk and listen i love taking in people's theorys of doing things.once i get my head round things do my own version.
Someone told me many many years ago when I had just started work that a man who thinks he know' s everything never learns anything, I have never forgotten that.
Another saying I have also always remembered is a man who has never made a mistake has never made anything.

Atvb
Newpete

October 7th, 2017, 12:29 pm

Well said.
Rich123

November 23rd, 2017, 3:51 pm

Welcome any enjoy
Sayers bros of skinningrove 1st unc Eastbourne. 1st unc lillers. 2nd unc folkestone. 2nd unc lillers. 2nd unc folkestone. 2nd unc Eastbourne & 2nd nehu open 26,062 birds.3rd unc folkestone. 3rd unc lillers. 3rd unc maidstone.

Return to “Introduction”