Flying Champions chat

Chat about anything todo with the competition here.
trench

December 28th, 2016, 10:15 pm

ChrisRoscoe wrote:its aimed at all just tryed to keep it simple mate or it would just get out of hand with trying work out this guy flew these miles but this guy did them miles ect and its just a bit of fun and im trying keep it simple for my self as i have a family my pigeons to sort out, then i have work, gym , and football lol
That's fine Chris no worries, I have 2 failed marriages due to doing too much every where else so quite understand mate :lol: just didn't want any members getting the hump :lol: I'm sure I speak for all when I say we appreciate all you guys do, love the site, love the comps, love the chat. Atvb
stevekulpa

December 28th, 2016, 10:16 pm

That's ok chris you must spend hours sorting the site, if you want a yb to auction to help with the running of the site you can have a summer bred one from the stock loft just let me know
ChrisRoscoe
Site Admin

December 28th, 2016, 10:17 pm

trench wrote:
ChrisRoscoe wrote:its aimed at all just tryed to keep it simple mate or it would just get out of hand with trying work out this guy flew these miles but this guy did them miles ect and its just a bit of fun and im trying keep it simple for my self as i have a family my pigeons to sort out, then i have work, gym , and football lol
That's fine Chris no worries, I have 2 failed marriages due to doing too much every where else so quite understand mate :lol: just didn't want any members getting the hump :lol: I'm sure I speak for all when I say we appreciate all you guys do, love the site, love the comps, love the chat. Atvb

some on get the hump im guessing but end of the day its free and just for fun :) with a little cash everyone loves cash ha
Name: Chris Roscoe
Club: Rushden and Raunds South Road Flying Club
Fed: Mid Northants South Road
Chunk73

December 28th, 2016, 10:42 pm

U do alot of hard work on here m8 I'd like to have a go
trench

December 28th, 2016, 10:54 pm

stevekulpa wrote:That's ok chris you must spend hours sorting the site, if you want a yb to auction to help with the running of the site you can have a summer bred one from the stock loft just let me know
A very generous offer Steve, much appreciated by all I am sure :D
trench

December 28th, 2016, 10:55 pm

ChrisRoscoe wrote:
trench wrote:

some on get the hump im guessing but end of the day its free and just for fun :) with a little cash everyone loves cash ha
Keep up the good work Chris, it's much appreciated :D
isaacs

December 28th, 2016, 11:01 pm

I hope I can get ready in time if breeding goes well...if it does I'm in just for bit of fun. Good idea this Chris.
buster121

December 29th, 2016, 7:23 am

Andy123 wrote:Just had a quick look at the West of England South Road Combine race program for this coming season and there are only 5 channel races. 3 maybe a better solution mate. Should be good though.
We only have 3 channel races
ChrisRoscoe
Site Admin

December 29th, 2016, 9:09 am

stevekulpa wrote:That's ok chris you must spend hours sorting the site, if you want a yb to auction to help with the running of the site you can have a summer bred one from the stock loft just let me know
Thank would be great mate :) and even better if you wouldn't mind putting it up for sale might get a bit more cash for it ha as they say every little helps
ChrisRoscoe
Site Admin

December 29th, 2016, 9:09 am

Like I said alll I'll sort the channel races out with Devo later to night :)

Return to “Chat”