Update South Road Premier One Loft Race

ChrisRoscoe
Site Admin

November 24th, 2016, 2:10 pm

Right me head is banging with some of this stuff now really cant wait to get to the racing part!
IMPORTANT UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE We are currently in talks with the UNC. The result of these may have structural and financial implications to the race. 1. We may not be racing for combine honors (but we will still know even if its not recognized!), 2. for future years we may open up the selection of race points with the possibility of a channel race and hotspot races if we want them 3. we many need to pull the returned perch fee offer for lost birds (although I think the poll we have ran is quite clear what people think on that offer anyway), 4. the prize pot will be more stable and larger for sure. PLEASE NOTE NOTHING will change without everyone being happy - we still have time to make thes changes and fit them in for the better and sustained future of the Race :) PLEASE PLEASE share your thoughts in a positive way so everything is open and can be addressed, PM me or call me on 07985475370 if you prefer. I hope all this make sense and we will continue to keep you updated with developments

posted by karl on facebook on 24/11/2016
Name: Chris Roscoe
Club: Rushden and Raunds South Road Flying Club
Fed: Mid Northants South Road
rainbow

November 24th, 2016, 5:57 pm

just spoke with karl still happy to send birds george

Return to “South Road Premier One Loft Race”