Notifications
Clear all

FREE TO NEW STARTER/NOVICE - 2 PROVEN BREEDERS

Page 1 / 2

PigeonKingwebsite
(@pigeonkingwebsite)
Trusted Member Registered
Topic starter  

Far too many times we hear that some people are only in this sport for the money. Here at Pigeon King, we like to give back at various times of the year. We offer two proven breeders, both cocks, to a genuine novice or new starter, TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE.

One cock is grandson to a Scottish National winner, the other is grandson to a pigeon that has bred 30 individual 1st prize winners.

The lucky fancier only has to visit to pick up, or arrange the carriage (our lofts are in Manchester). We will split them if there are two interested parties. Please PM me...

Good luck!

Best wishes

Friya King
Pigeon King

www.pigeonking.co.uk

PVDMR
(@pvdmr)
Member Moderator

What a Generous offer!!
Nice one 🙂

Atvb

You can buy The Mans Winning pigeons BUT not the Man that flys them!!

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

That is a very nice offer, I'm sure they will do someone well.

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
isaacs
(@isaacs)
Prominent Member Registered

I've just pmd you mate 🙂

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Absolutely brilliant gesture, I'm sure they will do someone a very good turn

Sadie's Loft's

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin

A big thank you to Pigeon King, someone is going to be very happy.

ReplyQuote
chrisroscoe
(@chrisroscoe)
Member Admin

I'm new 🙂

Admin : https://www.ukpigeonracing.co.uk/
Enjoy the website and community.

ReplyQuote
Potter29
(@potter29)

Great offer

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

I'm new 🙂

Your not a novice Chris as we all saw in the Homing World 😆 😆

ReplyQuote
Potter29
(@potter29)

I'm new 🙂

Your not a novice Chris as we all saw in the Homing World 😆 😆

Lol 😆

ReplyQuote
isaacs
(@isaacs)

Im having them fellas 🙂 il try put picture up for you to see them when i get them. Thankyou very much pigeon king.

I'm going to use our fellow member dorset daz (Darren) do the courier service for me as well.

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin

Im having them fellas 🙂 il try put picture up for you to see them when i get them. Thankyou very much pigeon king (Graham).

I'm going to use our fellow member dorset daz (Darren) do the courier service for me as well.

Very nice, good to hear Isaacs. and a very big thank you to Graham and Friya of Pigeon King.

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Im having them fellas 🙂 il try put picture up for you to see them when i get them. Thankyou very much pigeon king (Graham).

That's good to hear isaacs, hope they do well for you. Very good to you to pigeon king for putting them up. Also nice to see you using dorset Daz. Site working very well to help everyone out. A very friendly and helpful group of members.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Im having them fellas 🙂 il try put picture up for you to see them when i get them. Thankyou very much pigeon king.

Good for you fella sounds like you have two smashing birds coming. A great start for you, hope the they give you a sound foundation for your future in the sport. Keep us posted on their progress mate.
I reiterate what others have said, a big thank you to pigeonking for such a wonderful gesture. It's refreshing to see such generosity still exists, a great advert for our sport. Good to see you using Daz Isaacs, and great to see our members supporting each other, long may it continue.
Atvb

ReplyQuote
isaacs
(@isaacs)

Got the two cocks from pigeon king today and I want to thank them again for there generosity.

Also thanks Dorset daz(Darren) for collection and delivered on same day!.

I'm pleased with the cocks, first one Sampson is blue and bigger of the two cocks and feels stronger then any bird I've handled before and I've never seen eyes like it so clear and vibrant really stand out and took me back a bit tbh when I noticed his strong stunning eyes.

Second cock bullseye is pied and this one is small/medium build again looks strong healthy bird.These birds both look well and I'm pleased with them.
Atvb pigeonking

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2