(@devo56)
Member Admin

Wet and windy 21mph S/E winds.

ReplyQuote
PVDMR
(@pvdmr)
Member Moderator

Sunshine,Breezey S wind,16c

You can buy The Mans Winning pigeons BUT not the Man that flys them!!

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Dry at present but dark clouds and windy. Sounds like our first young bird race has been put back until Sunday.

ReplyQuote
isaacs
(@isaacs)
Prominent Member Registered

Wet and windy day, very cloudy and misty!!

ReplyQuote
isaacs
(@isaacs)
Prominent Member Registered

Dry at present but dark clouds and windy. Sounds like our first young bird race has been put back until Sunday.

Thanks Andy for heads up on our race being put back as nobody at my club will let me know.
Cheers mate

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Started raining mid afternoon, now pouring down, set to do so until late evening.

ReplyQuote
rainbow
(@rainbow)
Famed Member Registered

very heavy rain blowing a gale west oxford

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Been a nice bright day with a light south west wind. The wind has got up now and there dark clouds building, rain is on the way.

ReplyQuote
Magic
(@magic)
Noble Member Registered

My daughter is celebrating her 40th today. I asked her to hold the party tomorrow because of marking so if I don't attend the party I will be killed stone dead. The Fed postponed marking until tomorrow for two reasons, the weather is very poor but expected to clear in the early afternoon but Dublin is hosting its annual air show with jets of every size and shape criss crossing the city throughout the afternoon so Sunday is the safer option but even then the weather is to close in early so they are hoping for a 7.30 lib.
Weather here is to stay miserable into next week with flood alerts and high winds being forecast already.

Children with autism are colourful - they are very beautiful and like the rainbow they stand out.

ReplyQuote
buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Wishing a Happy Birthday to your daughter Magic

ReplyQuote
Magic
(@magic)
Noble Member Registered

Wishing a Happy Birthday to your daughter Magic

Ahhh thanks Buster, she will be delighted. It is Debbie, the girl I was telling you about who comes out to clean the loft for me.

Children with autism are colourful - they are very beautiful and like the rainbow they stand out.

ReplyQuote
devo56
(@devo56)
Member Admin

Lashing down here. on for the night.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

My daughter is celebrating her 40th today. I asked her to hold the party tomorrow because of marking so if I don't attend the party I will be killed stone dead. The Fed postponed marking until tomorrow for two reasons, the weather is very poor but expected to clear in the early afternoon but Dublin is hosting its annual air show with jets of every size and shape criss crossing the city throughout the afternoon so Sunday is the safer option but even then the weather is to close in early so they are hoping for a 7.30 lib.
Weather here is to stay miserable into next week with flood alerts and high winds being forecast already.

Many happy returns to your daughter Magic, hope you all have a great day and good luck with race fella.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 259