Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Stay safe

Page 1 / 2

Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
Topic starter  

With storms and heavy rain set to hit the UK tonight and over the next couple of days I hope you all stay safe and any damage is minimal 🤞🤞🤞
Best wishes all.

Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

With storms and heavy rain set to hit the UK tonight and over the next couple of days I hope you all stay safe and any damage is minimal 🤞🤞🤞
Best wishes all.

Same from me as well

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
Paul
 Paul
(@paul1)
Reputable Member Registered

up to now we have minimal damage, just had to replace one panel in the green house and we have lost some felt off the shed roof. Just been down to feed the birds so they are ok until tomorrow when hopefully things will be calmer

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
Topic starter  

Blowing a hooley now but all ok here so far 🤞🤞🤞 some rain has found its way into the back of the loft, no where near as bad as it was but I obviously missed a couple of places when I sealed it 🤔🤔

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Still very windy here when the showers come through. We have had one shower this afternoon so heavy that it was bouncing off of everything. The gutters couldn’t run it away fast enough and it was just pouring over the edges. With the wind you couldn’t see through it.
A bit brighter and calmer between the showers.

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
jmccall
(@www-propertymaintenanceleeds-co-uk)
Estimable Member Registered

Flooding all over place in Leeds

ReplyQuote
Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Still very windy here when the showers come through. We have had one shower this afternoon so heavy that it was bouncing off of everything. The gutters couldn’t run it away fast enough and it was just pouring over the edges. With the wind you couldn’t see through it.
A bit brighter and calmer between the showers.

We had one really bad one as well probably same one

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
Petedav
(@petedav)

Lost half my conservatory roof earlier, lofts seem to be ok though. Still very strong winds and heavy rain with the odd thunderstorm.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
Topic starter  

Lost half my conservatory roof earlier, lofts seem to be ok though. Still very strong winds and heavy rain with the odd thunderstorm.

Thats not so good Pete 😣😣 glad the lofts and birds are ok though 👍
Had a real down poor here about an hour ago which like Andy was just pouring out of the gutters but no thunder.

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

Sorry to hear there has been a bit of damage but pleased no reports of members being harmed.

Must have been some weather! 😮

I am good! They aren't firing rubber bullets at me. Yet.
Welcome to Victoria, 2021.

ReplyQuote
Starter46
(@starter46)
Famed Member

Lost one side of me fence on the allotment 😩-- attachment is not available ---- attachment is not available --

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

Looks a bit of a mess Mark. Hope you can get it sorted.

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
killer
(@killer)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hope you get it sorted mate ,

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
Topic starter  

Lost one side of me fence on the allotment 😩F7905CE7-142E-4E7B-B182-8F3327980FC5.jpeg5927B3BE-89BD-4D5B-988F-85F9534F051D.jpeg

That's a pain for you Mark but it does look like the fence was on borrowed time👍🤣😂 Hope you manage to get it sorted mate 👍although you might want to wait until storm Dennis has been and gone 🤔🤔🤣😂

ReplyQuote
Starter46
(@starter46)
Famed Member

Lost one side of me fence on the allotment 😩F7905CE7-142E-4E7B-B182-8F3327980FC5.jpeg5927B3BE-89BD-4D5B-988F-85F9534F051D.jpeg

That's a pain for you Mark but it does look like the fence was on borrowed time👍🤣😂 Hope you manage to get it sorted mate 👍although you might want to wait until storm Dennis has been and gone 🤔🤔🤣😂

It was trench 🤣🤣was planning on getting it back up on Saturday with new post but looking at the weather I don’t think this is going to happen 😭😭

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2