Forum

Floods in the Midla...

Notifications
Clear all

Floods in the Midlands and the North

Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
Topic starter  

Thoughts are with all those who have suffered and are still suffering as a result of the torrential rains they have had over the last couple of days.
Best wishes to all.

Buster121
(@buster121)
Member Admin

Agree a terrible thing for them to endure

Sadie's Loft's, home of great birds, just a poor loft manager

ReplyQuote
Murray
(@murray)
Famed Member Registered

Yes, they are getting a flogging alright. Major damage and I believe at least one person has died in it.

Thoughts go out to them.

I did notice one 'journaliste' milking it for all they could. A caption," Waist deep floodwater", was attached to a picture of two cars with water up to the bottom of the doors. 12 inches of water aint waist deep. We all know it isn't good, fudging the story just annoys me.

I am good! They aren't firing rubber bullets at me. Yet.
Welcome to Victoria, 2021.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)
Topic starter  

Yes, they are getting a flogging alright. Major damage and I believe at least one person has died in it.

Thoughts go out to them.

I did notice one 'journaliste' milking it for all they could. A caption," Waist deep floodwater", was attached to a picture of two cars with water up to the bottom of the doors. 12 inches of water aint waist deep. We all know it isn't good, fudging the story just annoys me.

Yes mate I do agree, these journalists do like to elaborate somewhat, its tragic enough so just tell it as it is.

ReplyQuote