Notifications
Clear all

Looking for proven pure white racers

Page 1 / 27

Mizmo
(@mizmo)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter  

As title suggests I am looking for pure white birds only and want them to be from a proven line. I am new to this hobby and dont know where to look. I have found logans online but they have no history behind them so dont know their capacity of flying .last thing I want is to lose birds so early .

Thank you for reading , hopefully I get some leads .

Potter29
(@potter29)

Logic lofts buschaerts mite be worth a try i no he has rapidos so i recon he may have sum pure whites

ReplyQuote
Mizmo
(@mizmo)
Topic starter  

Logic lofts buschaerts mite be worth a try i no he has rapidos so i recon he may have sum pure whites

I will enquire and will let you know the outcome , thank you

ReplyQuote
Mizmo
(@mizmo)
Topic starter  

Unfortunately they have said it's rare for them to have a white bird as they dont breed for colour

ReplyQuote
jmccall
(@www-propertymaintenanceleeds-co-uk)
Estimable Member Registered

I tried this when I first started 7/8 years ago I bought
Logan’s
Busharts
Roland Jansens
You name it if it was white and had raced I tried it
I took first 9 in my very first open race and thought that’s it what a team members were calling me Paul Daniels 😂 😂
them pigeons never carded again and went down like 9 pins the odd one that made it through the season was gone come channel racing couldn’t get a feather home
Not that white pigeons are bad but 95% of all pigeons are and finding that white one and been able to form a winning team around it all white is near on impossible

The most colourful birds in my loft and winning well are mealys with the odd pied ide love a white winner but gave in trying I prefer just winning

ReplyQuote
Andy123
(@andy123)
Member Admin

I agree John, virtually impossible. The only single colour you could have as the only colour in the loft is Blue Bar. Any of the others could throw variations of patterns.

Home of the ukpigeonracing test loft.

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

I tried this when I first started 7/8 years ago I bought
Logan’s
Busharts
Roland Jansens
You name it if it was white and had raced I tried it
I took first 9 in my very first open race and thought that’s it what a team members were calling me Paul Daniels 😂 😂
them pigeons never carded again and went down like 9 pins the odd one that made it through the season was gone come channel racing couldn’t get a feather home
Not that white pigeons are bad but 95% of all pigeons are and finding that white one and been able to form a winning team around it all white is near on impossible

The most colourful birds in my loft and winning well are mealys with the odd pied ide love a white winner but gave in trying I prefer just winning

I did have some white Bergers many years ago but as you say they didn't always throw whites, my best stock bird back then was pure white but my best racers from him were blue bars. I did get pure whites out of Stonehaven on the North Road 431miles to me. The original stock came from the late John Furness and I believe he did pretty well with his whites.

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

Morgan got this white unrung cock from local fancier Ray Harris thee hen he was to go to turned out a cock so will breed of him next year he is a very strong bird-- attachment is not available --

ReplyQuote
Potter29
(@potter29)

Is the white a fantail cross rainbow or isit just the pic , looks like one i used to have

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

no it is a racing pigeon will get a better photo

ReplyQuote
Potter29
(@potter29)

Nice he looks very long cast, do u no what strain?

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

no mate it's morgans bird will see Ray soon and will ask him yes he is long cast and a very strong bird

ReplyQuote
Potter29
(@potter29)

Atb with him

ReplyQuote
Trevor Hodges
(@trench)

Morgan got this white unrung cock from local fancier Ray Harris thee hen he was to go to turned out a cock so will breed of him next year he is a very strong bird

Good luck with him mate, look forward to seeing what he produces for you.

ReplyQuote
George & Morgan
(@george-morgan)
Famed Member Registered

is this a better photo-- attachment is not available --

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 27