unikon users

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
worm

have you dropped your PC into your base and let it update as last week few northeast lads had issues with clocked birds saying not same secret # against birds I spoke with one guy who had one assigned on night and that was only bird registered on race day but he marked for race before updating his loft base and that's only conflict I can see as if PC in race mode the update went through the motions but would not finalise to pocket clock so maybe same other way round worth checking your base has updated to version 3.22 when your clock dropped in
williams and hadfield
Devo1956

Good sound advice, thank you for sharing for other members.
Andy

Thanks for that advise worm. I use Bricon myself and have been running it over the past week when birds are out to check both the clock and the rings are all working.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
worm

hope all goes well still herd of people not put clock in base why would you leave it hope people don't get caught out and pigeons don't fly for nothing watch this space and hope I hear nothing 🤞🤞
williams and hadfield
Andy

I had cleared a few pigeons off my clock and when running the ones I have over the pad realised I had deleted one that I still have. I have got 2 yearlings that were raced as cocks and have turned out to be hens that need changing but are being us3d as widowhood hens so not worried at th3 moment.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Trev

Thanks for that Worm, our whole club are on Unikon, makes marking and results day so much simpler. Our Treasurer, Dave Bridger has updated all the clocks, I've not had the chance to collect mine yet. I'll make sure I put mine in the base before I use it, I usually use it when I basket the birds for the first race anyway, just to make sure all the rings are still working.
worm

so it begins had 2 calls from North East same not same secret# and sc7 at the end on all birds bar couple he had assigned lately and other person half clocked others didn't I think clocks need wiped off members and reinstalled again but not good either way big problems
williams and hadfield
Trev

worm wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:31 am so it begins had 2 calls from North East same not same secret# and sc7 at the end on all birds bar couple he had assigned lately and other person half clocked others didn't I think clocks need wiped off members and reinstalled again but not good either way big problems
That doesn't sound good !! I'm probably not sending to our first race, it will be interesting to see what happens in our club, where, as I say we are all on Unikon !!
worm

Well all went as normal no problems and strike off was same thank god so not 100% what's happening with lads that having problems well done the winners got about 11 together we got 1 with them 2 theirs went in others flew very nervous ours done a turn with his before dropping
Attachments
IMG-20240414-WA0004.jpg
williams and hadfield
worm

just had another couple calls and can 99% say it's trainers on clock are causing the problems delete all trainers before marking until unikon come up with something
Last edited by worm on Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
williams and hadfield