Say hello to all the other members on the forum.
Andy

frankel wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:22 pm new member, would just like to say well done to the admin on this site for getting involved with the members and topics, aswith chat you only ever heard from them when there was upcoming auction etc, (can't understand why i'd never heard of it until now
ATB frankel
Welcome Frankel. We have been going a few years in the background lol.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
frankel

Andy wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:25 pm
frankel wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:22 pm new member, would just like to say well done to the admin on this site for getting involved with the members and topics, aswith chat you only ever heard from them when there was upcoming auction etc, (can't understand why i'd never heard of it until now
ATB frankel
i can tell by the amount of posts :shock:
Buster121

frankel wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:31 pm
ATB frankel
Welcome Frankel, there would of been a lot more posts but we had to do an update and all posts got lost so we had to start all over again, thank you for your comment and agree with it Chat really changed after JT
Trev

Welcome to all the all the members, I hope you enjoy the site, I look forward to hearing more about you all.
All the very best.
Andy

Buster121 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:21 am

Welcome Frankel, there would of been a lot more posts but we had to do an update and all posts got lost so we had to start all over again, thank you for your comment and agree with it Chat really changed after JT
It was a shame when we updated the site and lost all the old posts along with some old members. You along with the late Killer were the main stay of the site from the beginning. I didn’t join until 2016.
chrisroscoe
Site Admin

welcome to everyone that as joined latley i hope you find your way around the forum and website and enjoy it please let me know if some things dont work ect i have already had buster tell andy a few things and i have ad a phone with andy and i have a few things to look into lol
Buster121

Andy wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:47 am
Buster121 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:21 am

It was a shame when we updated the site and lost all the old posts along with some old members. You along with the late Killer were the main stay of the site from the beginning. I didn’t join until 2016.
Yes forgot you only a baby :lol: :lol: :lol:
Andy

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Buster121

Andy wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:50 pm:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes it was a shame, there was some very good posts/topics all lost
Trev

chrisroscoe wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:51 pm welcome to everyone that as joined latley i hope you find your way around the forum and website and enjoy it please let me know if some things dont work ect i have already had buster tell andy a few things and i have ad a phone with andy and i have a few things to look into lol
Hi Chris 👋 good to hear from you mate, I hope life is treating you well and that the family are all ok 👍🤗
All the very best.