First race of the season

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Zwols pigeons

Our first race of the season tomorrow, only 60 miles and looks like a strong tail wind. stopping them should be fun. :D

good luck to everyone starting this weekend.
George and Morgan

good luck what fed are you in
worm

take it its old f1 lofts or can we not say that any more 🤣🤣
williams and hadfield
George and Morgan

got it now it's John
Buster121

Good luck John
Andy

Zwols pigeons wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:09 am Our first race of the season tomorrow, only 60 miles and looks like a strong tail wind. stopping them should be fun. :D

good luck to everyone starting this weekend.
Good luck with it. Doesn’t look a bad day so hopefully you’ll get a good race. We start in another 2 weeks.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Zwols pigeons

Hi All,

Thanks and yes, this is John Gladwin
George and Morgan

local fed here starts next week
CHARLTON34

1st race next week Stoney Cross 20th April if weather stays good out as far as Eastbourne ob , then only out to Brighton yb i think & fair to say with previous seasons in the past that the further we go out inland then it's not supported very well as the bigger club's NFC, BICC, etc kick in with there programme it's reduced birdage & combine suffer financially.
Just one of those thing's I'm afraid with falling membership across the board, just enjoy your pigeons while you can.
Regards Dave.
Trev

CHARLTON34 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:01 pm 1st race next week Stoney Cross 20th April if weather stays good out as far as Eastbourne ob , then only out to Brighton yb i think & fair to say with previous seasons in the past that the further we go out inland then it's not supported very well as the bigger club's NFC, BICC, etc kick in with there programme it's reduced birdage & combine suffer financially.
Just one of those thing's I'm afraid with falling membership across the board, just enjoy your pigeons while you can.
Regards Dave.
Yes that is the sad reality of our sport at the moment, we are quite lucky down here on the South coast, North Road racing is getting more popular again !!
Our season also starts next week from Upper Heyford, 82 miles for me, I probably won't start until Rugby 108 miles on the 27th.
Good luck with yours next week Dave.