For our new members.

Say hello to all the other members on the forum.
Andy

Just a thought.
With all the new members, which is great to see, it would be nice to know just a little about some of you. Like where are you from, who do you race with, how many birds kept and route flown.
Myself I’m from Wincanton, Somerset. Race in the West of England South Road Combine with the Glastonbury club. Racing East to West. I have quite a small team of 11 widowhood cocks + their hens and 4 natural pairs. I don’t keep stock birds as such.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
wynands56

fly in the nipa not racing at the minute keep distance pigeons wynands deweerdts and bricoux all reds from red rising son lines
George and Morgan

don't race gift the ybs out living in west Oxfordshire have about 22 birds mostly from olr finals my partner is Morgan my 16 year old G/son from NI dad flew in the nipa with Lisburn & dis long time ago
andybird1966

Hi I live in Coventry but originally from Studley in Warwickshire (near Redditch) I don’t race any longer but raced for over 35 years competing against the great “King” Jack Adams in the now long gone Birmingham and District Saturday Federation and the South Birmingham Fed, my Brother in law and nephew race and also a regular visitor to Blackpool I like to keep my eye in. It was sad to see Pigeon Chat go but it was inevitable, this looks a good site and it’s nice to see some of the regulars of that site coming over.
Buster121

andybird1966 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:31 pm Hi I live in Coventry but originally from Studley in Warwickshire (near Redditch) I don’t race any longer but raced for over 35 years competing against the great “King” Jack Adams in the now long gone Birmingham and District Saturday Federation and the South Birmingham Fed, my Brother in law and nephew race and also a regular visitor to Blackpool I like to keep my eye in. It was sad to see Pigeon Chat go but it was inevitable, this looks a good site and it’s nice to see some of the regulars of that site coming over.
It is a great site and the folks are just as great, like all sites been quite of late but does get busier when racing starts, also great to see so many of chat members come over look forward to seeing the site build with all the new members and topics
George and Morgan

would be nice to see more details on the new members club town and there birds
Andy

Buster121 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:24 pm
andybird1966 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:31 pm Hi I live in Coventry but originally from Studley in Warwickshire (near Redditch) I don’t race any longer but raced for over 35 years competing against the great “King” Jack Adams in the now long gone Birmingham and District Saturday Federation and the South Birmingham Fed, my Brother in law and nephew race and also a regular visitor to Blackpool I like to keep my eye in. It was sad to see Pigeon Chat go but it was inevitable, this looks a good site and it’s nice to see some of the regulars of that site coming over.
It is a great site and the folks are just as great, like all sites been quite of late but does get busier when racing starts, also great to see so many of chat members come over look forward to seeing the site build with all the new members and topics
Yes we have been through a quiet spell and lost some great friends, Killer and Magic to name just 2. But we have kept things ticking over and enjoyed what we have been doing. Great to see all these new members and hope this will give the site a boost and be as good as pigeon chat in time.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Richard Holden

Hi

I’m in the Rotherham area, only a member of the NFC and
try and race with my micro team of six pairs of natural pigeons, 12 to 16 young birds & no stock birds. Nice and relaxed just fitting the birds round family and work life !
MIL

Andy wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:29 pm Just a thought.
With all the new members, which is great to see, it would be nice to know just a little about some of you. Like where are you from, who do you race with, how many birds kept and route flown.
Myself I’m from Wincanton, Somerset. Race in the West of England South Road Combine with the Glastonbury club. Racing East to West. I have quite a small team of 11 widowhood cocks + their hens and 4 natural pairs. I don’t keep stock birds as such.
As the Chat members will know I'm Mike Lycett from Rugeley. I'm the youngest of 8 children of Cath and Ken Lycett who ran the MNFC and MCC with great distinction.

My own birds were all sold in an Entire Clearance in 2007 but my Dad and 2 of my brothers raced from 2010 until Dad's passing a couple of years ago.
George and Morgan

pleased to read your post Mike