My naturals

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Andy

George and Morgan wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:08 pm get the grizzle on the road again Andy
Roxanna wouldn’t allow me to George 🤣😂. She is one of her favourites, along with the old cock. Since her last channel race where she returned late she has always had a bit of a rattle. You can hear it quite clearly when she sits on my shoulder. Although I’m sure she would be capable of flying the shorter races at 7 years old I don’t want to push her. She will be here for the rest of her days.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Andy wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:02 pm I am letting these naturals out most afternoons on an open loft for a couple of hours or so. They seem keen to come out and are flying well. When I let them out this afternoon apart from 3 that are sitting the others flew out straight away, including an 8 year old cock of mine and the 7 year old grizzle hen of George’s, disappeared high into the blue sunny sky and were gone. One of the ones that had been sitting came out and because the others were gone flew around for quite a while on its own. Flying very high then diving down before climbing again and zipping around. Roxanna was out doing a bit of gardening and said that the ones that had disappeared eventually turned up about an hour later. Things going well so far.
Good to see mate
Devo1956

It will be good to see how your birds perform Andy, see how the naturals come in your races. Keep them going mate a good change in the weather will help.
Trev

Great news Andy, I'm pleased it's all going well for you. Should be an interesting season, especially if you do manage to get a few longer races in 👍
Mine are still only going out at the weekend at the moment, partly due to the day light hrs as I can't have them on open loft at the moment.