Nice youngster.

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Murray

Devo, you are finding some sensational youngsters. Another top pedigree and a beautiful young bird.
Sorry to hear you have been a bit rough. The bloody winter over there won't be helping. Since I gave up work and am just enjoying the long warm summer my emphysema and bronchiastisis, or whatever it's called, is far better.
Hopefully when spring arrives and the longer warmer days come, you will improve.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Devo1956

Murray wrote: โ†‘Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:50 am Devo, you are finding some sensational youngsters. Another top pedigree and a beautiful young bird.
Sorry to hear you have been a bit rough. The bloody winter over there won't be helping. Since I gave up work and am just enjoying the long warm summer my emphysema and bronchiastisis, or whatever it's called, is far better.
Hopefully when spring arrives and the longer warmer days come, you will improve.
Yes Murray, the weather plays a big part in health. I am with my consultant on Thursday, so i will find out if there is going to be a change in my treatment.

To be honest Murray the youngster, is at only 60 Euros, top class youngster i would say.
Trev

Murray wrote: โ†‘Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:50 am Devo, you are finding some sensational youngsters. Another top pedigree and a beautiful young bird.
Great news mate, good to hear it ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘ long may it continue ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคž
Trev

Devo1956 wrote: โ†‘Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:19 am
Yes Murray, the weather plays a big part in health. I am with my consultant on Thursday, so i will find out if there is going to be a change in my treatment.

To be honest Murray the youngster, is at only 60 Euros, top class youngster i would say.
Sounds like that is a bargain mate ๐Ÿ‘

Our Dad was always worse in the Winter or when it was really hot he struggled, I hope you get on ok on Thursday mate, keep smiling ๐Ÿ˜