Pigeon chat

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Buster121

Just seen this is back online
Trev

I've never been on it and didn't realise it was gone !!! I think there are so many different group chats around now that these sites aren't used so much. I know our fed has one which we were all invited to join, as well as the usual Facebook group. The trouble is from what I can make out with this is that at certain times your phone is constantly pinging, it can and does get quite confrontational with some people getting down right rude and aggressive, and on race days it's full of people posting what time they've clocked in which would completely ruin my day. Young Danny gets on it and pretty much knows the fed result before he gets to the club. I don't know about everyone else but I don't want to know what time everyone else is in until that result is printed !! It can be difficult to avoid hearing the chat at the club as the clocks are being read off but in general most members do try to observe the etiquette of not divulging times, they are soon told to zip it if they do have trouble containing it lol 😂 It doesn't matter how late I think I am I can still convince myself that I could have a good one lol 🤣😂