Not too good.

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Devo1956

Not been feeling too good, the side effects of these tablets i am on. They are really taking me out, I have a meeting with my doctor next week, to get results from my lung tests.
George and Morgan

sorry to hear your not very well Dev hope things improve for you
Murray

No good Devo. I know what you are talking about, my lungs are pretty ordinary too.
I hope you start to feel better and the doctor can do something for you.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Buster121

Hope you pick up mate and they get you sorted
Andy

I know yours is probably different but I have been poorly for the last 3 weeks. I haven’t had any taste or smell since the start. I slept nearly all day Monday and a good part of Tuesday. Roxanna has been doing the shop. But today she is also very poorly so she stayed at home while I ran the shop. Trouble is we can’t afford to not be open. We did do Covid tests which were negative. We are just feeling so weak and tired with our whole bodies aching. I think it’s probably flu as there is a lot going around and it does seem that it takes a long time to shift. Haven’t felt so ill since having the flu back in the 80s. Trouble is we aren’t getting any younger.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Andy wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:11 pm I know yours is probably different but I have been poorly for the last 3 weeks. I haven’t had any taste or smell since the start. I slept nearly all day Monday and a good part of Tuesday. Roxanna has been doing the shop. But today she is also very poorly so she stayed at home while I ran the shop. Trouble is we can’t afford to not be open. We did do Covid tests which were negative. We are just feeling so weak and tired with our whole bodies aching. I think it’s probably flu as there is a lot going around and it does seem that it takes a long time to shift. Haven’t felt so ill since having the flu back in the 80s. Trouble is we aren’t getting any younger.
This flu going round now we have had for over a month and granddaughter as soon as it starts going she comes back hard with it and been like that for about 6 weeks now, yesterday she not to bad today burning up and coughing and spluttering again, get well soon mate and Roxanna
Murray

Andy wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:11 pm I know yours is probably different but I have been poorly for the last 3 weeks. I haven’t had any taste or smell since the start. I slept nearly all day Monday and a good part of Tuesday. Roxanna has been doing the shop. But today she is also very poorly so she stayed at home while I ran the shop. Trouble is we can’t afford to not be open. We did do Covid tests which were negative. We are just feeling so weak and tired with our whole bodies aching. I think it’s probably flu as there is a lot going around and it does seem that it takes a long time to shift. Haven’t felt so ill since having the flu back in the 80s. Trouble is we aren’t getting any younger.
Sorry to hear that, Andy.
There is a lot of "flu" over here too. It is knocking people around something dreadful. The truth is starting to finally come out, all those Covid shots they made people have has burn't out the immune systems. There's people suddenly dropping dead after booster shots and all sorts of things.
The Lawyers are going to make a fortune when the class actions against the government for forcing vaccinations on people start.
Trev

Devo1956 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:24 pm Not been feeling too good, the side effects of these tablets i am on. They are really taking me out, I have a meeting with my doctor next week, to get results from my lung tests.
Sorry to hear that Dev, I hope you are feeling better soon mate and that you get some positive answers from your tests 🤞🙏🤞
All the best
Trev

The truth is Flu is still and always will be one of our biggest killers, it used to drive me mad when I was in Management and people would phone in sick saying they'd got flu, then two days later were back at work 🤬😡 I would bet money that the majority of people of working age have never actually had proper flu, bad colds yes but not flu.
I hope you are both feeling better soon Andy.
Murray

Yep, when I was in the service station people would come in sniffing and sneezing, and tell me they had the Flu. I would think to myself, no you haven't. If they had the Flu they wouldn't be standing there telling me about it. They would be too sick to get out of bed.