Not too good.

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Devo1956

Thanks to all the members, had a few bad days. But things moving along, i have been giving thoughts to just doing OLR. We will see how it goes, I would love to give this one another try to be honest.
https://www.samasterspr.co.za/
Buster121

Good to see things going the right way Dev and OLR will fulfil a lot of things for you, sure there was some issues with that one last year or year before think was to do with prize money not being paid out, please don't take my word as I am not 100% just do your homework as I'm sure you will
Devo1956

Buster121 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:06 pm Good to see things going the right way Dev and OLR will fulfil a lot of things for you, sure there was some issues with that one last year or year before think was to do with prize money not being paid out, please don't take my word as I am not 100% just do your homework as I'm sure you will
Yes Buster you are right, the loft is now run with a new Manger and team, There is a new limit of 1800 birds in the loft. So i feel it will be better run. if not this one. I will look at the Mira OLR Portugal.
In the mean time i will see how the German classic OLR goes. Something to look forward too.
Andy

Devo1956 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:32 pm
Buster121 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:06 pm Good to see things going the right way Dev and OLR will fulfil a lot of things for you, sure there was some issues with that one last year or year before think was to do with prize money not being paid out, please don't take my word as I am not 100% just do your homework as I'm sure you will
Yes Buster you are right, the loft is now run with a new Manger and team, There is a new limit of 1800 birds in the loft. So i feel it will be better run. if not this one. I will look at the Mira OLR Portugal.
In the mean time i will see how the German classic OLR goes. Something to look forward too.
Are you still going to be sending to the OLR you have already entered Devo.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Devo1956

Andy wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:02 pm
Yes Andy, i still have a team of 5 youngsters going to the German classic OLR. My mate is sorting it all out for me.
Andy

Devo1956 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:10 pm

Yes Andy, i still have a team of 5 youngsters going to the German classic OLR. My mate is sorting it all out for me.
That will be good for you mate. Let’s hope it goes well for you.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Devo1956 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:10 pm

That will be good mate
Murray

Devo, I am pleased that you are still carrying on with your entries in OLRs and spending time selecting pigeons.
If you will forgive me for saying, I think it is important that you keep your hand in as much as you can. It makes you happy and that is good for your health.
All the best.
:D
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Trev

Excellent news Devo, I'm so pleased you have decided to continue down this route, you need something for you mate, something to drive you on each day 👍 Its your passion so if this enables you to continue with it then take full advantage of it mate.
As always I look forward to sharing your journey with you 😁
Devo1956

Back with my consultant today, will see what is going on. Pain in chest and in my shoulders the last few days.Also the same side effects. i have it daily..