Not too good.

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Trev

Devo1956 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:44 pm
Trev wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:39 pm
Devo1956 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:51 pm

Nintedanib is used to treat idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. It helps prevent changes to the lung tissue. It is also used to treat people with a chronic (long-lasting) interstitial lung disease in which lung fibrosis continues to progress or becomes worse. This medicine is also used to slow the rate of decline in lung function in people with systemic sclerosis-associated interstitial lung disease. Nintedanib belongs to the group of drugs called tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
Well if it works mate I guess it's worth taking, unless the side effects out weigh the benefits of it that is, in that case I'd have to seriously look at the alternatives and decide if that would be better 🤔🤔

I've got a scan on my liver tomorrow as my Gamma GT levels are still too high, been off the drink for 14 weeks now. The levels came right down initially so I was able to have my surgery but then they went up again 😕 they are down a bit again now but still not back within the normal range.
I hope all goes well for you Trev, I guess it's testing time for a few of us. Take care mate, hope to hear some good news from you.
Thanks Devo 🤗 keep smiling my friend 😁
Buster121

Trev wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:46 pm
Devo1956 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:02 am After my visit to my consultant, it is very clear i will not be able to take part in the sport. So things have took a turn on my health, so my plans for website and buying of any birds. Have all gone out the window, time to call it a day, even my trip to Germany i will have to cancel. The medication and side effects wont let it happen. Feeling so weak at present among other problems. Thank you to all the members.
Could you not still continue with your plan of entering the one loft races mate ??
I get that having birds your self is looking like being a no go, as is going on loft visits, but could you not continue with your website plan and your search for birds online ??
You still have a lot of experience and knowledge to share mate so I hope you can continue to get some pleasure from doing that for now 👍🤗
That was my thinking as well
Buster121

Trev I hope all goes well for you tomorrow
Murray

Buster121 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:51 pm Trev I hope all goes well for you tomorrow
Indeed. All the best mate.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Trev

All went ok with the scan, the radiologist will send his report to my GP but did say that he couldn't see anything untoward 👍😁
Buster121

Trev wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:23 am All went ok with the scan, the radiologist will send his report to my GP but did say that he couldn't see anything untoward 👍😁
That is good news mate
Devo1956

Great to hear Trev, hope all goes well for your build up to good health. Slowly but surely.
George and Morgan

good news Trev lets get some good news on you Dev
Murray

Good to hear, Trev.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Trev

Thanks all 👍😁
Yes let's hope things improve for you too Devo 🤞🙏