What are things coming to?

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Andy

Firstly, Buster, if you think this is inappropriate please delete.
I heard something this week that I think is rather disturbing. I know things are changing but!! We have males and females and now we have those of none specific agenda that don’t want to be known as male or female but they or them. As if this isn’t worrying enough this week I heard about people who want to be known as furry’s. They wear false ears and tails and act as their chosen animal, usually cats or dogs. What they do in their private life is up to them. But this week I was told something even more disturbing. At a secondary school near us they have had to put litter trays in the toilets as these so called furry’s wouldn’t use the toilets. I thought it must have been some sort of joke, but apparently it is true. How or why the schools pander to this I really don’t understand.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Andy wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:16 pm Firstly, Buster, if you think this is inappropriate please delete.
I heard something this week that I think is rather disturbing. I know things are changing but!! We have males and females and now we have those of none specific agenda that don’t want to be known as male or female but they or them. As if this isn’t worrying enough this week I heard about people who want to be known as furry’s. They wear false ears and tails and act as their chosen animal, usually cats or dogs. What they do in their private life is up to them. But this week I was told something even more disturbing. At a secondary school near us they have had to put litter trays in the toilets as these so called furry’s wouldn’t use the toilets. I thought it must have been some sort of joke, but apparently it is true. How or why the schools pander to this I really don’t understand.
Andy this has been happening this way for couple years now, one of the Granddaughters school has been doing the litter trays for couple years, personally I think it is totally stupid I also think that boys are boys and girls are girls and all this nonesense should stop until at least 18 schools have a lot to answer for how can a 6 year old say today I'm going to be a girl or boy then change back when they feel like it, schools should do as intended and teach a curriculum in it's proper format, maths, english, science etc not all this woke rubbish
Andy

Buster121 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:31 pm
Andy wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:16 pm Firstly, Buster, if you think this is inappropriate please delete.
Andy this has been happening this way for couple years now, one of the Granddaughters school has been doing the litter trays for couple years, personally I think it is totally stupid I also think that boys are boys and girls are girls and all this nonesense should stop until at least 18 schools have a lot to answer for how can a 6 year old say today I'm going to be a girl or boy then change back when they feel like it, schools should do as intended and teach a curriculum in it's proper format, maths, english, science etc not all this woke rubbish
I hadn’t heard of it before Buster. I agree with you. The schools shouldn’t go along with all this rubbish. How is this teaching the adults of tomorrow how to behave. As you say they are either a boy or a girl.
Buster121

Andy wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:42 pm
Buster121 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:31 pm
I hadn’t heard of it before Buster. I agree with you. The schools shouldn’t go along with all this rubbish. How is this teaching the adults of tomorrow how to behave. As you say they are either a boy or a girl.
I thought I had posted on it at the time as I was so shocked maybe not, memory not as good as used to be
Trev

It is becoming ridiculous and a quite frankly a very sad world, I do feel for our Grandchildren 😥 but I guess it will be the only world they know 😔😥
I know some schools round here now have Boys, girls and gender neutral toilets !!!
In my mind this is opening the flood gates for peadophiles and perverts !!!
I also truly believe that is is why we have some many children suffering with Mental health issues these days, it must be so confusing for them, the poor things don't their arses from their elbows 😥
There is a definite trend down here of parents taking their children out of the system and home schooling them to avoid this modern day bullshit.
Andy

Trev wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:41 am It is becoming ridiculous and a quite frankly a very sad world, I do feel for our Grandchildren 😥 but I guess it will be the only world they know 😔😥
I know some schools round here now have Boys, girls and gender neutral toilets !!!
I also truly believe that is is why we have some many children suffering with Mental health issues these days, it must be so confusing for them, the poor things don't their arses from their elbows 😥
There is a definite trend down here of parents taking their children out of the system and home schooling them to avoid this modern day bullshit.
To a degree Trev I think mental health claims are banded around far too freely. If you claim mental health issues you can get away with almost anything and get loads of benefits as well.
Buster121

Trev wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:41 am It is becoming ridiculous and a quite frankly a very sad world, I do feel for our Grandchildren 😥 but I guess it will be the only world they know 😔😥
Trev I agree with every word but would add it also applies to female places blokes going in dressed as women and raping/assaulting the true Ladies have seen many cases in the news and on the net
Devo1956

According to fandom historian Fred Patten, the concept of furry originated at a science fiction convention in 1980, when a character drawing from Steve Gallacci's Albedo Anthropomorphics started a discussion of anthropomorphic characters in science fiction novels.
What happens in the USA, soon follows over here. I was watching come dine with me, on Tv , and one of the couples was into this. Walking around with a tail, i am sorry it would put me off my dinner. The Education system needs to wake up, and get schools back to basics. School uniforms for all. its not a catwalk for some.
Back to same sex toilets, and drinking fountains. its a school not a fashion show.
Buster121

Devo1956 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:48 pm According to fandom historian Fred Patten, the concept of furry originated at a science fiction convention in 1980, when a character drawing from Steve Gallacci's Albedo Anthropomorphics started a discussion of anthropomorphic characters in science fiction novels.
What happens in the USA, soon follows over here. I was watching come dine with me, on Tv , and one of the couples was into this. Walking around with a tail, i am sorry it would put me off my dinner. The Education system needs to wake up, and get schools back to basics. School uniforms for all. its not a catwalk for some.
Back to same sex toilets, and drinking fountains. its a school not a fashion show.
Hear hear, Dev for PM :D :D