Life in Bealiba.

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Trev

Good job so far mate, well done. I look forward to seeing the finished item.
Andy

Looking good Murray. Your obviously enjoying your retirement 👍
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Devo1956

Looking good Murray, would like to see when you have finished it.
Murray

Crikey it was cold out there this morning. Apparently the wind chill temperature was 2.9. I was forced to put long trousers and socks on!
My old lungs didn't like it. I came in from feeding the birds puffing like a steam engine. Not looking forward to winter.

There's a little bunny rabbit hopping around out the front. The cats are very excited, especially Banjo. He is running from one window to another watching it. :D
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Trev

Winter is starting to bite then is it mate ?? Sorry to hear it affects your breathing, our Dad was the same in the cold, damp weather. You'll have to get yourself a balaclava or a decent scarf mate 👍🤠
I take it the cats are staying in then lol 😅
Have a good day mate 👍🤠
Devo1956

Hope all is ok Murray, stay wrapped up mate.
Buster121

Murray wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:31 pm Crikey it was cold out there this morning. Apparently the wind chill temperature was 2.9. I was forced to put long trousers and socks on!
My old lungs didn't like it. I came in from feeding the birds puffing like a steam engine. Not looking forward to winter.

There's a little bunny rabbit hopping around out the front. The cats are very excited, especially Banjo. He is running from one window to another watching it. :D
Keep warm Murray
Murray

Trev wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:51 pm Winter is starting to bite then is it mate ?? Sorry to hear it affects your breathing, our Dad was the same in the cold, damp weather. You'll have to get yourself a balaclava or a decent scarf mate 👍🤠
I take it the cats are staying in then lol 😅
Have a good day mate 👍🤠
Yep, the boys are not allowed to roam free here. We face a main road and the creek runs through the back. They would either be getting hit on the road or be off chasing rabbits, snakes etc down the creek.
We got a roll of cat netting and I knocked up a temporary enclosure on the back porch. They are happy as anything.
It's certainly not winter yet, I am in proper clothes now, i.e. tee shirt and shorts at 6.30 pm. :D
Attachments
001.JPG
Greetings from the land down under. :D
George and Morgan

nice setup Murray
Devo1956

Have a great day Murray, and be ready for the Temp drop.