Life in Bealiba.

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Buster121

Nice to see how well they have settled in there new surroundings, will be nice to see them settled in the new place
Devo1956

Lets hope you dont have to wait much longer Murray, before you can get settled into the cottage, and get the loft back up. Then your new venture can start to happen, all the best mate.
Trev

Murray wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:00 pm The shed the pigeons are locked up in has straw on the floor. With them flying around in there they have swept it all against the walls. All around the walls are hens sitting on eggs. It was a hen house, and that's what it looks like now! :D :lol:
I am going round throwing eggs away and putting pot eggs under them.
It's pretty rough in there, but I am trying to care for them, they get fresh water twice a day to keep the dust out of it, I gave them a big plate of chopped veggies yesterday and they attacked that. They get a cup full of fresh grit every day and some fish oil on the feed.
I have lightened the feed up quite a lot to stop them from getting too fat. They look fine and seem quite happy. I try to spend a bit of time in there with them to keep the bond with them.
Looking forward to getting to the cottage and getting the loft up again.
It sounds like you are doing all you can for them mate, I'm sure they will be absolutely fine. The fact that so many hens have laid they are obviously happy enough 👍
Hopefully it won't be long before you can get into your new place and get them settled properly 🤞 Keep up the good work mate, all the best.
Murray

Look out the window this morning
Attachments
0E927B36-A08E-45DC-87A2-F892CDEE4C5E.jpeg
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Murray

Open the back door
Attachments
63B3D029-B351-4E5F-9DD6-B584E2571419.jpeg
Murray

It’s like living in Dibley 🤣
Andy

Lovely photos Murray. In some was you’ll be sorry to move on.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Great pics mate and looks a great place, my kind of place
Murray

Andy wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:04 pm Lovely photos Murray. In some was you’ll be sorry to move on.
Yep, it's like a holiday in the country. The farmer just around the road is a bit of a waster, his sheep roam around, we had about 20 in the back this morning down by the creek.
The people are very friendly, if a bit 'rural' ;)
Every car or tractor that goes past, they wave out to you. If you meet someone, they lean on a fence post and settle in for a chat. Not like the city.
Trev

Murray wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:55 pm
Andy wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:04 pm Lovely photos Murray. In some was you’ll be sorry to move on.
Yep, it's like a holiday in the country. The farmer just around the road is a bit of a waster, his sheep roam around, we had about 20 in the back this morning down by the creek.
The people are very friendly, if a bit 'rural' ;)
Every car or tractor that goes past, they wave out to you. If you meet someone, they lean on a fence post and settle in for a chat. Not like the city.
It sounds and looks amazing mate, enjoy your relaxation for as long as you can mate.
Those sheep might enjoy those hebes 👍😁