Buster's birds

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Trev

Blimmy Muzza they don't hang about with moving house over there πŸ˜¬πŸ˜• that would have taken months to get to that stage over hear lol πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Looks very different to where you have come from mate, the birds certainly look happy enough πŸ‘ that shed looks nicer than my loft lol 😬🀣 Yes Gordon looks happy enough πŸ‘ I can't say that I'm surprised you ended up taking all the old birds with you mate, when you love pigeons they all deserve a perch, old or young, good or bad πŸ€—πŸ‘
I can see me starting off the new season without having reduced my numbers at all, I just go in the loft, look at the ones to go and just can't do it πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
How have the boys adjusted mate ??
All the best.
Andy

All looking ok Murray. Just need to be a bit careful of rats. I had to put mine in an old shed when I moved down to Cornwall for a few weeks before I got the loft back up and did have a bit of a problem with rats.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Murray

Snakes, mate. :(
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Devo1956

A big move for all, i hope all settles down in the near future. So you can enjoy some quality life Murray, it will all come good.
Buster121

Murray wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:45 am I gave away a lot of youngsters, but when the time came to move, I just packed up the old birds and bought the lot. All my talk about getting rid of some, well.....
Good to see you took em mate, looks a nice place how long before you move into your own place
Buster121

Murray wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:41 amSnakes, mate. :(
We had snakes to contend with when we lived in Greece but would go back there in an instant
George and Morgan

when they put new roofs on the garages a snake must have been living in one as it come into my garden the workmen wanted to kill it but had someone come and collect it was black and orange
Buster121

George and Morgan wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:17 pm when they put new roofs on the garages a snake must have been living in one as it come into my garden the workmen wanted to kill it but had someone come and collect it was black and orange
Sure they are poisonous George
Murray

Buster121 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:35 pm
Murray wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:45 am I gave away a lot of youngsters, but when the time came to move, I just packed up the old birds and bought the lot. All my talk about getting rid of some, well.....
Good to see you took em mate, looks a nice place how long before you move into your own place
There is a hold up with us taking possession of the house at St Arnaud. The elderly owners are going into a new unit, but not until end of January or early Feb. Then we want to do some renovations before we move in. So it could easily be 6 or 8 weeks, maybe a little longer. That's okay,
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Buster121

Murray wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:18 pm
Buster121 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:35 pm
There is a hold up with us taking possession of the house at St Arnaud. The elderly owners are going into a new unit, but not until end of January or early Feb. Then we want to do some renovations before we move in. So it could easily be 6 or 8 weeks, maybe a little longer. That's okay,
Not to long then, good luck with it all, I hope you and Catherine settle in well and enjoy a very long and happy retirement