This weeks comp.

Post your funny pictures, jokes and videos here.
Devo1956

This weeks comp will be all about the lucky 7, pick 7 teams to progress to the next round of the cup. Games being played on Saturday and Sunday. If there is a tie, it will go on goal difference.
Trev

Sounds good to me Dev πŸ‘ well done.
Buster121

I'm in
Andy

Sounds good Dev.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Murray

Got no idea. Which cup? Where do I look up the runners and riders, so to speak?
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Buster121

Murray wrote: ↑Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:02 pm Got no idea. Which cup? Where do I look up the runners and riders, so to speak?
Have a look at the BBC sport football
Trev

Murray wrote: ↑Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:02 pm Got no idea. Which cup? Where do I look up the runners and riders, so to speak?
It's the FA Cup 3rd round mate πŸ‘ there is a match tonight, a couple tomorrow, the rest are Saturday and Sunday, we are choosing from the games being played Saturday and Sunday πŸ‘ The beauty of this competition is that it includes every team in the English football league and non league sides and often the magic of this cup throws up a few fairy tales for the non league sides 😁 I don't think there are many if any of those left in it this year though. Good luck mate πŸ‘πŸ˜
Murray

Definitely need to do some homework. I have not the faintest idea about which teams are firing on all cylinders at present.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Devo1956

Murray wrote: ↑Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:27 am Definitely need to do some homework. I have not the faintest idea about which teams are firing on all cylinders at present.
It may help you to look at the league tables Murray, then you can see how teams are performing.. the smaller teams treat this game like a cup final. And may cause a big shock, they are known as giant killers.
Trev

Murray wrote: ↑Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:27 am Definitely need to do some homework. I have not the faintest idea about which teams are firing on all cylinders at present.
The best thing for you Muzza is to look and make a note of the teams in the Premier league and the Championship because technically they should be favourites, but as I say this cup does throw up some very unexpected results. You also find that some of the top teams rest a few of their first team players and as the lower league sides have nothing to lose, and for many of the players it's a once I'm life time opportunity to play the big names they are often more up for it so anything can happen, and often does πŸ‘πŸ˜

I also got the wrong day lol, the first match is tomorrow not tonight lol πŸ€£πŸ˜‚