Outside

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Buster121

Been outside since 5am waiting for the police a load of electric bikes literally fell off the back of a lorry obviousley stolen as the truck driver and occupants of the other two cars arguing and drove off leaving them scattered all across the road
Murray

"Fell off the back of a lorry, constable". :lol:
Did you get good look at the perpetrators?
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Trev

Just what you want at that time of the day πŸ˜¬πŸ˜•πŸ˜‚
Quite an expensive haul, some of those electric bikes are worth a lot of money, you should have put one in your shed mate πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ did the police ever turn up mate ??
Buster121

Trev wrote: ↑Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:39 am Just what you want at that time of the day πŸ˜¬πŸ˜•πŸ˜‚
Quite an expensive haul, some of those electric bikes are worth a lot of money, you should have put one in your shed mate πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ did the police ever turn up mate ??
They did eventually and when she came in an unmarked car she said that she had, had to come over from somewhere else as none of the locals wanted to pick the job up, how disgusting is that
Trev some are a grand plus I had a look online they had a flatbed truck full of them
Buster121

Murray wrote: ↑Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:47 am "Fell off the back of a lorry, constable". :lol:
Did you get good look at the perpetrators?
All foreign Murray
Trev

Buster121 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am
Trev wrote: ↑Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:39 am Just what you want at that time of the day πŸ˜¬πŸ˜•πŸ˜‚
They did eventually and when she came in an unmarked car she said that she had, had to come over from somewhere else as none of the locals wanted to pick the job up, how disgusting is that
Trev some are a grand plus I had a look online they had a flatbed truck full of them
Too much paperwork I suppose and not glamorous enough lol πŸ˜•πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚
I know you can pay a lot of money for them, my neighbours have a couple, apparently they can reach pretty good speeds too !!
Andy

Trev wrote: ↑Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:20 am
I know you can pay a lot of money for them, my neighbours have a couple, apparently they can reach pretty good speeds too !!
Probably the same sort of bikes that that chap got caught on riding it down the M5 a couple of days ago. He was done for not having insurance, drink driving and I think undue care and attention. lol.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Trev

Andy wrote: ↑Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:20 am
Trev wrote: ↑Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:20 am

Probably the same sort of bikes that that chap got caught on riding it down the M5 a couple of days ago. He was done for not having insurance, drink driving and I think undue care and attention. lol.
πŸ˜¬πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Buster121

Never seen that Andy
Andy

Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.