Searching for class

Post your topics on breeding or family of pigeons here.
Devo1956

George and Morgan wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:57 am you would think they would have a decent photo
Yes i agree George, would have been a lot better.

Selling this class 100% Janssen bird born in June, moulted through and still has 1 feather standing. Both parents have brought me very good pigeons for the last 2 years and without any losses. Ideal for crossing. Would have a few more 100% Janssen fully moulted
Trev

Not watched those links yet but I will do 👍
Some lovely looking birds there and full of history too, Janssens will continue to run through most successful families for as long as there is the sport of pigeon racing.
Thanks for sharing mate.
Trev

Devo1956 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:33 pm
Murray wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:41 am Sometimes though, you can just get lucky. Be in the right place at the right time. I was. My big grizzle Thone' cock was one of a pair of eggs I fostered for David. He decided his loft was full and left him here to race. So I gave him lots of tosses but kept him when he paired up and went on eggs.
A year later he is simply magnificent, and has a pedigree to match.
Total cost, nothing. It can happen.
I come across this bird Murray, i know you always chat about Thone birds, now this is a great bird to enrich the blood in any loft.
Lovely birds again mate 👍 I don't know how they manage to keep these white birds going, anything with a bit of White or Red in it seem to be the first to disappear around here. 😕😟