Different views.

Talk about anything racing pigeon related here aslong as there isnt a section for it.
Buster121

Maybe it's a he/she mate :lol: :lol: , but whatever it is pleased it done ok for you
Trev

Andy wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:03 pm
Buster121 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:57 am
Andy wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:54 am I don’t think there is any point in trying to assess a pigeon on how it feels, what it’s backs like, how the step in the wing is, shape of the body and even the eyesign lol, etc. They win in all shapes and sizes. The only thing you need to worry about is how they perform in the basket or breeding pen. I prefer a bigger pigeon myself, that’s probably because I have large hands and they fit into them nicely. But I have had very small hens that have also won well.
A lot of mine are big birds even some hens are, one hen used to get classed as a cock on race nights due to her size and they would never have it she was a hen
Agree with what you say about all sizes, when I started racing in the 70s I think people where on a more even keel today things are so much more complicated in fact I would say over complicated feed to breed, feed for moult, feed for sprint for distance even feed to make em s*** :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have a youngster here of your. Blue 64. It was one of my best youngsters twice being in the top 20 of the combine. All season I raced it as a cock. When putting the birds into the new widowhood section, I thought this would be a very useful widowhood cock, she promptly paired up with one of the cocks. Now in with the hens and certainly not acting like a cock lol.
😂😁😂